Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

May 19, 2021 - Director in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

big org, progressive, cares about employees, strong culture and values,

Cons

big org, gotta shine to get noticed,... is that really a con!?

2 people found this review helpful

Basis Technologies Response

Basis

I appreciate your review! We know that we are one of the fastest-growing Ad Tech platforms for a reason – our people. Our strong culture is something we continue to evolve so that we can meet our people where they are. If you would like to share anything else, please email us at tellusmore@basis.net. Shawn Riegsecker (CEO and Founder)

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Jul 20, 2021 - Education and Development Strategist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working at Centro! The people were amazing and so were the benefits. Expect to work hard but have a great time doing so.

Cons

At times the work life balance was challenging.

2 people found this review helpful

Basis Technologies Response

Basis

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I’m glad you enjoyed the people, our benefits, and the positive environment. Work-life balance is extremely important to us and I understand the added difficulties that have come with living through a pandemic. If you would be interested in sharing more of your thoughts, I would love to hear from you at tellusmore@basis.net. Best of luck in your next endeavor! Emily Barron (EVP, Talent and Development)

2. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

A good start

Oct 14, 2021 - Paid Search Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative team to work with Warm and friendly environment Learned so much about paid search

Cons

WFH sucked and I wish I had the office experience of being around everyone

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Basis Technologies.