Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment to grow

Jun 18, 2022 - Banking Advisor in Quebec, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great working conditions - Defined benefit pension plan - Cooperative working environment - Great insurance plan - Stock option plan - Values of the bank in line with how management dictates employee KPIs

Cons

- Heavy workload, it never stops. Expected to maintain a constant cadence of customer appointment per week, sometimes to the detriment of your current customers. - Salary not yet in line with the competition but they're getting there. - Training was over a 3-4 month period, but there is way too much to assimilate in that time span. You have to learn on the job, interacting with real customers, sometimes again to their detriment.

Gestionnaire de communauté

Thank you for your feedback. I invite you to discuss your situation with your manager and also use our Officevibe surveys to share your experience.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Experience

May 20, 2022 - Securities Intern in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, knowledgeable associates that provide great investment advice

Cons

None that I can think of

Gestionnaire de communauté

Thank you for your feedback!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would not recommend

Aug 8, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

its a small bank, some coworkers were good.

Cons

not a good experience in the branch, terrible workplace environment very toxic, no incentives, no work-life balance. Wouldn't recommend working here.

Continue reading

Conseillère de communauté

Hello, your comment worries us as we work hard on offering a good work-life balance. Please don't hesitate to tell us more about this during your exit interview. We're always looking for ways to improve.

Discover more reviews about Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada.