BCAA - Exceptional Experience | Glassdoor.ca

Featured Review

"Exceptional Experience"

Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Burnaby, BC
Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at BCAA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with BCAA for 10 years! This has been an expectational employee journey with support across all divisions. Executives and senior leaders are accessible which is not always the case with some organization. Our CEO takes time to personally welcome every new employee during their new hire orientation, employee perks are incredible but most of all the culture of BCAA is inclusive. If you are willing to put in the effort to progress your career, your options are endless. I have been part of global organizations in the past and have at time felt like a number. At BCAA I am part of an amazing team where my colleagues know me by my first name. Our community contributions (Play Here), United Way campaigns and road safety awareness are just a few cool things we do. At BCAA we are truly One BCAA!

Cons

While this is an organization rich in history, change is sometimes slower but does occur. Some may say this is negative however I would rather work for an organization that takes their time and due diligence to implant change rather than to be in a constant state of flux.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the lines of communication, transparency and support we have seen especially in the last few years.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Burnaby, BC
    Current Employee - Manager in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at BCAA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free BCAA membership with all the savings that come with it, special employee insurance discounts. "Good work-life balance, small cafeteria, food ok
    Discount towards membership, which provides discounts to many stores and services. Free coffee and tea. Subsidized cafeteria with many salad choices.

Cons

The employees who have been with BCAA for years will never leave and don’t know how to adapt. Cultures vary from department to department. Cramped space, aged building with no room for expansion, parking says it all.

2. "Best company I have worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at BCAA full-time

Pros

The people are amazing. They care about you and the company. BCAA has the best company culture I have ever seen

Cons

I haven't noticed anything bad

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing

Discover more reviews about BCAA.