Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Article is a fun company to work at

Aug 12, 2021 - Customer Care Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training, positive and fun team members, room for growth, learning and rising in the ranks many recent (past 5 years) employees have been promoted quickly.

Cons

So far no notable cons. It is a big company and growing still (and quickly). There are lots of softwares and ins and outs to learn.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What's the Catch?

Jan 8, 2021 - Warehouse Supervisor in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with an even better culture. I love that Article doesn't compromise its values. The pay is great and they keep rolling out new benefits. They listened to the employees!

Cons

No 401k....yet. Id like to see more professional development classes offered to help the management team.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Article Response

Recruitment Manager

We hear this a lot, especially from newer Particles however we're happy to say there is actually no catch. We simply strive to live by our guiding principles and do the right thing for both our people and customers. Also, regarding professional development, we just hired a Talent & Learning Development Manager to develop these programs, so stay tuned. -Brad, Talent Acquisition Manager

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

unsafe and unprofessional

Feb 17, 2021 - Seasonal Warehouse Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

high pay thats all, period

Cons

long days, when they mess up you pay for it. unsafe practices and unable to understand instructions

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Article Response

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your sharing your experience. The safety of our employees is a priority and one that we take very seriously. It is my only focus as Article's Safety Manager. To help me fully understand your experience and address your feedback, please reach out to HR@article.com and they'll connect us. Best regards, Steve Melnick Safety Manager (N. America)

Discover more reviews about Article.