Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great product, great people, ego-free leaders, and empowered teams.

May 18, 2021 - Director in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The values of Customer Obsession, Do It Differently, Winning Together, and Ownership Mindset are actually lived every day. The CEO's updates are not focused on revenue but on doing the right thing for our customers in line with our values - it's easy to connect the actions our leaders are taking with the values we have which makes decision making so much easier for everyone. All of the other seniors leaders constantly talk about the importance of focusing on our customers. Our leaders are experienced professionals who are accountable and responsible for the work they produce. We're not perfect but we can work together with trust and respect and we know our most senior leaders walk the walk when it comes to things like empowerment. Compensation is very fair and above market for the role I have and the work life balance is great. I know I'm appreciated for the work I do.

Cons

The rate of growth can make things chaotic at times because the processes we have are sometimes from a time when the company was a quarter the size it is now. You have to be willing to work with a bit of ambiguity when it comes to this. Underinvestment in the past around technology is catching up to us right now with all the growth but the company is investing massively here - potentially it's a tripling of the technology team in a single year. Benefits such as RRSP matching and parental leave could be better but I understand they're working on improving such things.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What's the Catch?

Jan 8, 2021 - Warehouse Supervisor in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with an even better culture. I love that Article doesn't compromise its values. The pay is great and they keep rolling out new benefits. They listened to the employees!

Cons

No 401k....yet. Id like to see more professional development classes offered to help the management team.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Article Response

Recruitment Manager

We hear this a lot, especially from newer Particles however we're happy to say there is actually no catch. We simply strive to live by our guiding principles and do the right thing for both our people and customers. Also, regarding professional development, we just hired a Talent & Learning Development Manager to develop these programs, so stay tuned. -Brad, Talent Acquisition Manager

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company with strong culture and team

Dec 1, 2020 - Sourcing Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Forward thinking company with strong guiding principles, much opportunity and supportive team members.

Cons

Startup - many processes are still being developed. I believe this is an opportunity rather than a weakness. You can carve your own path.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Article.