1. COVID-19

"Joyful and Innovative Startup"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined during Covid so I did not get the full Archive experience. That being said, it's a tightly knit team who exhibit positivity and make you feel very welcome. The agency is backed by some very solid business professionals and there's a strong momentum carrying the firm forward. This isn't an agency that's happy retaining clients and cycling through the same work day in day out. They are looking to disrupt and that's what made my time here feel exciting.

Cons

A pro for some may be a con for others. It is a startup. Expect work-in-progress processes and systems. I myself love being in a space where I can be part of the work-in-progress processes and help shape them but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Bottom-line, you need to be a self-starter and someone that enjoys and takes ownership of your work to thrive here. Otherwise you may feel misaligned. They do make that clear in their mission statements and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Healthy, positive, industrious culture."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people. Archive employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and fun to work with.

Cons

Due to pandemic can't see people in person.

Continue reading
  2. "Great People, Great Clients, Exciting Projects"

Former Employee - Technical Marketing Lead in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Archive is great at attracting forward-looking clients who are excited about trying new stuff. You can be innovative, test, iterate and do your best work here. - The team at Archive is hilarious, hardworking, intelligent, kind and supportive. I always felt like I was among family and friends. - Lots of great food and coffee. Seriously, the coffee is really good. I didn't realize how much I missed this until I left.

Cons

- Like any growing company, processes are undefined and are in constant flux. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because if something is not working it's really easy to change. - Growth can be uncomfortable at times but the Archive team was good at keeping things light and fun.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Archive Digital.