1. "Great people, great agency, great clients!"

Former Employee - Paid Media Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Archive there is a great team atmosphere, the people really are second to none. I learnt something new every single day that I worked here and my experiences have been invaluable. Clients are diverse and interesting, and there's always a really great project to sink your teeth into.

Cons

The physical office space can be a little bit noisy hectic at times, but the company will be moving offices in a couple of months.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Joyful and Innovative Startup"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined during Covid so I did not get the full Archive experience. That being said, it's a tightly knit team who exhibit positivity and make you feel very welcome. The agency is backed by some very solid business professionals and there's a strong momentum carrying the firm forward. This isn't an agency that's happy retaining clients and cycling through the same work day in day out. They are looking to disrupt and that's what made my time here feel exciting.

Cons

A pro for some may be a con for others. It is a startup. Expect work-in-progress processes and systems. I myself love being in a space where I can be part of the work-in-progress processes and help shape them but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Bottom-line, you need to be a self-starter and someone that enjoys and takes ownership of your work to thrive here. Otherwise you may feel misaligned. They do make that clear in their mission statements and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

2. COVID-19

"Healthy, positive, industrious culture."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people. Archive employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and fun to work with.

Cons

Due to pandemic can't see people in person.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Archive Digital.