1. "Great People, Great Clients, Exciting Projects"

Former Employee - Technical Marketing Lead in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Archive is great at attracting forward-looking clients who are excited about trying new stuff. You can be innovative, test, iterate and do your best work here. - The team at Archive is hilarious, hardworking, intelligent, kind and supportive. I always felt like I was among family and friends. - Lots of great food and coffee. Seriously, the coffee is really good. I didn't realize how much I missed this until I left.

Cons

- Like any growing company, processes are undefined and are in constant flux. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because if something is not working it's really easy to change. - Growth can be uncomfortable at times but the Archive team was good at keeping things light and fun.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people, great agency, great clients!"

Former Employee - Paid Media Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Archive there is a great team atmosphere, the people really are second to none. I learnt something new every single day that I worked here and my experiences have been invaluable. Clients are diverse and interesting, and there's always a really great project to sink your teeth into.

Cons

The physical office space can be a little bit noisy hectic at times, but the company will be moving offices in a couple of months.

2. "A good company with huge potential for growth"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Archive Digital full-time

Pros

It's not stodgy, and there is a good amount of freedom to guide your own work, as the management system is relatively flat. Culture is expressedly important, and communication is direct and fairly transparent.

Cons

Open office layout may not be for everyone. Salaries not as competitive as bigger agencies.

Discover more reviews about Archive Digital.