1. "High integrity team and growing"

Former Contractor - Marketing Automation Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital for more than 3 years

Pros

No BS, freedom to grow, great attitudes from everyone on the team. Willingness to experiment, test, fail and try again until success is achieved.

Cons

Still a startup so some internal processes are confusing. However, given the rapid nature of tech, it's the same way in enterprise sometimes.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Joyful and Innovative Startup"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined during Covid so I did not get the full Archive experience. That being said, it's a tightly knit team who exhibit positivity and make you feel very welcome. The agency is backed by some very solid business professionals and there's a strong momentum carrying the firm forward. This isn't an agency that's happy retaining clients and cycling through the same work day in day out. They are looking to disrupt and that's what made my time here feel exciting.

Cons

A pro for some may be a con for others. It is a startup. Expect work-in-progress processes and systems. I myself love being in a space where I can be part of the work-in-progress processes and help shape them but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Bottom-line, you need to be a self-starter and someone that enjoys and takes ownership of your work to thrive here. Otherwise you may feel misaligned. They do make that clear in their mission statements and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

2. COVID-19

"Healthy, positive, industrious culture."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Archive Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people. Archive employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and fun to work with.

Cons

Due to pandemic can't see people in person.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Archive Digital.