Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Project Engineer Interviewee

Sep 12, 2021 - Interviewee in North Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company with great vision. The have a great management team and with clear cut path for junior and intermediate engineers to grow develop. An amazing office and with competitive salaries. Great place to work, learn, and grow.

Cons

Still fairly small, but with plans to grow.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the quick update and comments - we will continue to provide the very best work environment that we can. Let's get productive, together!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Work Environment

Jan 29, 2021 - Structural Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great collaborative team environment. Supportive and accessible management team. Arch Engineers has a strong focus on growth which translates to excellent career opportunities.

Cons

Limited options for remote work (BUT office space is high quality and very well designed )

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the great review, and thanks for being a contributing member of such a supportive team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting new company!

Nov 17, 2020 - Principal Engineer in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management structure allows everyone to be involved in the various aspects of structural design projects. Project engineering is our main function.

Cons

Not enough staff to do all the work!

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the great review - we are pleased that our Holocracy management model is working so well in this AGILE work environment.

Discover more reviews about Arch Engineers.