Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to work for

Apr 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Zürich, Zürich
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Appway people really care. They care about you, about the work they do and most about the clients. Everyone tries to push the company to the next level and have fun to do so.

Cons

Work-life balance sometimes fall short because of tight client project deadlines.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Small Company - Great Culture

Mar 18, 2021 - Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best onboarding process I’ve experienced, perhaps a bit too long and too involved … but a vast improvement to the “here’s your computer” onboarding orientations I generally receive. NOT a start-up! The company has a small, successful niche in the FI software space and is considered a leader. Company knows where it’s been and has a clear plan for where it’s going … and that plan doesn’t change daily. True work-life balance. It’s not just talk here. The concern for your personal life comes from the top. Great culture. Truly collaborative. Everyone happy to answer a question or offer to help. A lot of internal promotions, but still new blood is also welcome.

Cons

Too many re-orgs that cause confusion. The company is small and has a flat hierarchy so re-orgs seem a bit unnecessary.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Appway Response

Head of People and Places

Thanks for your feedback and insights. It's great seeing you experienced a great onboarding process.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, middling experience overall

Apr 29, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'll be hard-pressed to find nicer or more hardworking co-workers than the people over there. I was with the company for two years and can't speak more highly about the talented people who work (and worked) there.

Cons

The constant change in strategy and overall direction of the company has left a lot of lasting negative effects. Poor execution in establishing career growth for individuals, and you definitely feel the disjointedness between offices (especially NY vs Zurich).

Be the first to find this review helpful

Appway Response

Head of People and Places

Thank you for the feedback which we highly appreciate. We are working hard on a 'career framework' which is being implemented later this year and which provides transparency on potential career growth opportunities we have.

Discover more reviews about Appway.