1. "The place to be if you want to grow!"

Current Employee - Public Relations Specialist in Allston, MA

I have been working at Approach International Student full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Approach is a fast-growing company that has grown tremendously in the past 3-4 years. I have been working here for three years, and I have seen the enormous challenges the management had to face. The administration had to go through a significant adaptation: from being a small company to quickly becoming a medium-to-large successful school. Even with this rapid change, the management team has exceeded our expectations! They are respectful to employees and are always incentivizing others to grow with the business. Approach has not stopped growing and has ambitious goals for the future! Approach is definitely the place to be if you love what to do and if you want to grow to higher positions quickly. The staff here is a plus! Approach has a very diverse community from different countries. If you love different cultures, learning other languages, and trying new foods, you will absolutely love working at Approach! Each one of us has a diverse cultural background, and we love working with international students. Because most of us and most of our students are away from their family, Approach grew to be a fantastic community that feels like family! Approach has amazing benefits for people who love developing their skills. Full-time employees have tuition reimbursement and lots of chances for professional development (Especially if you are the type of person who wants to grow with the company and apply for higher positions). I benefited a lot from going to conferences in and out of the state, getting tuition reimbursement to help me pay for school, and taking different short certificate courses to polish my skills. The Approach kitchen is also a fantastic benefit. We have access to free coffee and food! I have saved tons of money!

Cons

In the Allston location, parking may be difficult, but don't worry, we have lots of tips to share on where to park.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Approach!!"

Current Employee - Administrative Coordinator

Pros

I have been working at Approach for 3 years now. I just love it here. Co-workers are amazing and there is always a friendly and positive atmosphere. Every single day of my life, I learn new things. Very understanding staff and benefits are amazing. Thank you Approach for everything!

Cons

This company is amazing that there are no cons.

2. "Excellent company to work!"

Current Employee - Assistant Director

I have been working at Approach International Student full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at Approach for over five years, and I am so grateful. The culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. All staff truly cares for its students and the company offers amazing benefits.

Cons

Love everything about the company!

Discover more reviews about Approach International Student.