Apple - The best place to go to refine your skill set | Glassdoor.ca

"The best place to go to refine your skill set"

Current Employee - Lead Genius in Vaughan, ON

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Amazing development and skill building opportunities. Fantastic culture. As long as you are intentional and driven you will find success.

Cons

None. Most of the people that aren’t satisfied aren’t willing to put in the time and effort to excel. If you are not ready to be fully transparent with your opportunities then this is not the place for you.

Apple2018-02-23
  1. "Excellent place to work with lot of smart people around"

Current Employee - SRE in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Best package and excellent campus. You will learn innovation with smart people around.

Cons

Poor work life balance. You don’t have opportunity to explore open source tools

Advice to Management

Nothing much for now. Keep up the good work.

Apple2019-05-21

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to...

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.