AppNeta - Great Place to work! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great Place to work!"

I have been working at AppNeta

Pros

Nice, relaxed work atmosphere with a lot of social activities and perks.

Cons

Didn't have any issues working here

AppNeta2016-01-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place, Amazing culture, Very interesting product work"

Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The entire management team here just gets it. The culture is like a startup and supportive like a family.

Cons

Lots of legacy code to deal with; Eventually everything is legacy code though ,so it's best to embrace it and continue to work on making things better where we can get the most value - and we are constantly improving that space.

Advice to Management

More focus on exercising Agile practice all the way up the chain (ie. Product, not just in Engineering). Clearer roadmap to help planning (less reactive to niche customers, more big picture features)

AppNeta2019-07-16
  2. "Takes great care of their people, relaxed but fun"

Full Stack Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at AppNeta for more than a year

Pros

You get to be influential

Cons

Pay (as an intern at least) wasn't great

AppNeta2018-08-08

AppNeta Response

August 18, 2018CEO

Thank you for making time to share your feedback. Accountability is a key theme to both performance and trust, which together form two of our three core pillars of transparency, performance, and trust. As an individual contributor to any team effort, when you truly take ownership of something, you are immediately influential. Not only with respect to your current department/project/goal, but across the entire organization. We believe this is vital regardless if you're a FTE or just starting out your career as an intern. Regarding pay, we believe we pay above market because we're extremely selective in all of our hiring decisions and pay employees accordingly. But it's always worthwhile to perform a market check and we will.

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.