AppNeta - Great Place, Amazing culture, Very interesting product work | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great Place, Amazing culture, Very interesting product work"

Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The entire management team here just gets it. The culture is like a startup and supportive like a family.

Cons

Lots of legacy code to deal with; Eventually everything is legacy code though ,so it's best to embrace it and continue to work on making things better where we can get the most value - and we are constantly improving that space.

Advice to Management

More focus on exercising Agile practice all the way up the chain (ie. Product, not just in Engineering). Clearer roadmap to help planning (less reactive to niche customers, more big picture features)

AppNeta2019-07-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great team culture and energetic atmosphere!"

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at AppNeta for less than a year

Pros

AppNeta truly cares about their employees. They trust each other to do their work, and they value a healthy balance between work and life. As an intern, I grew as an individual, team member, and professional.

Cons

I wished there were other interns that I could collaborate with.

AppNeta2019-10-30
  2. "Honestly, this place is a scam - stay away"

Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I worked at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are just starting a new job out of college and want some kind of experience in the tech industry, they have a decent training. Or at least they used to, not sure what they have now as the entire company turns over every couple of months with the exception of 3 people who have been on the sales floor since the beginning (and hold all of the profitable accounts in their name).

Cons

Horrible place to work if you intend to have a career. From a business stand point, they have gone through multiple VCs who have all dumped them. They do not have the management to keep solvent beyond whatever scraps they get from various VCs. From the tech side, they are now considered irrelevant.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the high paid sales "executives" who have only managed to seem profitable to you based on a one or two off sale they got years ago and continue to hoard. I would suggest you look into serious, experienced, leaders. At this point, you may need consultants to rip and replace everything if you intend to exist 12 months from now.

AppNeta2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.