Apex CoVantage - Good Company for "GoGetters" | Glassdoor.ca
Pros
  • "I got opportunity to participate & learn about other technologies in Content Management (PPS, SGS, RCS, GIS etc)" (in 3 reviews)

• "Great to learn new technologies and new verticals in the same industry" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "there are no cons to say in this company" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Good Company for "GoGetters""

Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Apex CoVantage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good Process in Operations
Good Infrastructure
Good Opportunity for Hard Workers
Good for Freshers & Long Standing (Stable) employees
Excellent Salary Package

Cons

Current systems are not helping the organization when the work is new or complex.
When work is easy - employees take advantage of that high productivity and will gain more incentive.
At the same time, when work is complex - employees will keep quite and will move on with many excuses (leaves/late comings etc) which may lead to last minute surprises.
There is no system to flag these two situations which I am seeing that as a CON.

Advice to Management

Please allocate some additional time to insert the PHR Compensation Concept to the New Employees.
It's very powerful only if employees understand the ways to gain additional incentives.
So Middle level management (GLs, TLs, APMs, GMs etc) should help new employees to understand the PHR concept appropriately.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Regional Sales Director"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Apex CoVantage as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Good solution and price flexibility.

Cons

Slow speed for new SaaS features, functions implementation.

2. "If you are real dreamer - APEX is the right place"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Apex CoVantage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I would like to mention my experiences - I am able to fulfill my dreams with help of APEX. This is the right place for passionate people.

Excellent Monitory Reward:
    APEX is the super place to get handsome, competent & respectable salary.

Please do not misunderstand my intention of mentioning my salary details here. It is all to inspire co-workers only and is it not at all about self-praising of my earnings.

Can you believe that I had 8095% growth in my Salary for my service at APEX? It’s true.

Salary structure is very powerful. Fixed + Variable is the key for this situation. Your efforts will be rewarded accurately at APEX.

Trust me. Variable Pay is the best method among all Salary Structures. It’s a powerful tool.

Massive opportunity to work with multi-cultures:
    APEX is the right place to have productive exposure with various cultured people.

Super way to improve your personality. I got an opportunity to work directly with Guntur, Vijayawada, Vizag, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Herndon teams.

It’s a good opportunity to gain respectable social status to you & to your family in the society.

Right place to gratify your Passion: APEX is the best platform to showcase your creativity. Below are the opportunities given by APEX to me

Accomplished “A” grade for 100% implementations of procedures as “Process Quality Group Leader” in 2001 for PQG department.

I visited USA several times for various occasions like Training on "Solutions Architecture", Process design/redesign of various projects.

I got opportunity to participate & learn about other technologies in Content Management (PPS, SGS, RCS, GIS etc).

I got opportunity to participate in improving productivity (3KB to 7 KB) with redesign of workflows for projects.

I got opportunity to participate in crucial operations like “TR Fest”, “TR AD-Venture”, “TR Mission 8-36” etc to gain additional business from clients.

If you are real dreamer – you should work with APEX:
    To make your dream into reality APEX is the right organization.

APEX will give you the energy & fuel to fulfill your dreams by sculpting you as a “go-getter”.

You will gain entrepreneur skills along with industry’s best practices by converting every challenge into an opportunity.

I bet that any person who understands the concepts of APEX can lead/convert any difficulty to an excellent opportunity.

I am able to derive my own proverb with my experiences at APEX “Every Difficulty is an Opportunity for your Creativity”.

Cons

Honestly ...there are no Cons....

Advice to Management

Need to inspire new employees effectively to realize their energy to our Business.

There is no proper bridge between new employees to the exact concepts of APEX.
    If they understand the real structure and principles of APEX - they will invoke their creativity.
    There is lot of strength and talent with new generation employees.

Management need to tap this talent with innovative thought process. I can say - we need to innovate the current operations' approaches to get output from youngsters. Middle level management should be more creative and innovative. Middle level management is very hard working & dedicated but "Smart Work" is missing. Higher management should ignite the man management talent from the existing middle level management. Approaches, strategies of 1998 will not work to the current gen team.

Agile concept is very crucial to apply for our PROACT concepts.

This is one of the areas of Improvement that I am able to see.

Discover more reviews about Apex CoVantage.