"Excellent work environment"

5.0

I have been working at Amilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely wonderful culture, very caring and passionate team or hard working employees, great benefits, competitive compensation, flexible hours

Cons

Honestly I have very little to say that's negative, I've had a great time working here, it's been my best job to date.

Other Employee Reviews

"A great place for recent grads but acidic culture"

1.0
    Former Employee - Manager in Montreal, QC

I worked at Amilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some genuinely nice people work here, under the impression that the company has their best interest at heart.

Cons

Have you ever used Tinder? This is what the company culture is like. Everybody is dating, and nepotism runs deep. One day, the CEO announced that 8 people were being let go. His next immediate announcement was that his wife was being promoted from VP of HR to Chief People Officer.

Continue reading

"The best place you could hope to work."

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Executive/Solution Advisor in Montreal, QC

I worked at Amilia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amilia is a fantastic place to work, both from a corporate perspective, and from the culture/team perspective. There is none of the infighting between departments that is all too common at other companies, and everyone is truly focused on improving the platform and delivering quality to the end users. Management is approachable, open to new ideas, and clear in their communication. Management was also very understanding and accommodating when my wife went on bed rest while pregnant with our second child, allowing me the flexibility to work from home when necessary. Work/life balance is second to none. The location was fantastic as well, located an easy walk from the metro (Amilia helped offset the cost of my EXO pass). The office is also located right next to the bike path, allowing me to bike most days during the spring/summer/fall. Summer/Christmas parties, "Summer Fridays", coffee, fruit, kombucha and beer on tap, $300 fitness credit to help keep everyone in shape... I was happy to go to work every single day.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, and with rapid growth can sometimes come contractions as the company adjusts to the new size and direction.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Amilia.