Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Game Changer

Jun 16, 2021 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

AltaML has the most engaging, collaborative and inclusive work culture. I was hired during Covid and still have yet to meet most of the team in person. What is amazing is that I have never felt more connected to a team that I have never met. Even at previous roles where I was interacting in-person, the atmosphere at AltaML is humble and everyone is invested in our mission and vision. If you want to be part of a team that helps you grow professionally and personally - this is it. Cory and Nicole make time to speak to everyone (no matter what your title is). There are moments of vulnerability that are shared at our weekly All Hands (our learnings, our stories) that allow us to feel that we can bring our true selves to work. What a game changer.

Cons

It can get very busy (but in the best way), so as long as you are able to lean on your team for help it is manageable.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jul 22, 2021 - Internship
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting work Fun people Meaningful projects Enjoyable culture Awesome work environment Meetings with everyone Focus on growth

Cons

None that i can think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

regret coming here

Aug 5, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company. Decent new benefits package. Very friendly to parents. It is not a bad environment by any means. It is just that all you are doing is stuff that if you didn't do, oh well, on to the next thing that will be half done. I would recommend AltaML for anyone who wanted to take a career break.

Cons

Spend a ton of time on presentations, writing reports nobody reads and are never finished and waiting for decisions that never arrive. Very little gets done for how many people are here. Busyness is the norm.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

AltaML Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to take the opportunity to better understand your concerns and encourage you to reach out to us here on the People team. We want to work collectively to come up with a solution that improves your experience.

Discover more reviews about AltaML.