Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Company that cares - I don't mean corporate language- but actually cares about is employees.

Apr 23, 2021 - Client Services Team Member in Edmonton, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am writing this review after a powerful internal meeting we had. In a COVID situation where people are struggling the company has stood up and is supporting its employees any way possible. The amount of effort, care and passion shown here is quite amazing and humbling. It has a positive culture that is hard to find in market. But then there is the usual of: 1. Great learning opportunity 2. Scaling company 3. A Leadership that listen's to its employee's feedback 4. A team that is willing to support you through your journey 5. A truly diverse team that respects and values diversity I would recommend it to anyone

Cons

I do not see anything glaring apart of the obvious pains of a scaling company.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jul 22, 2021 - Internship
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting work Fun people Meaningful projects Enjoyable culture Awesome work environment Meetings with everyone Focus on growth

Cons

None that i can think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

regret coming here

Aug 5, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company. Decent new benefits package. Very friendly to parents. It is not a bad environment by any means. It is just that all you are doing is stuff that if you didn't do, oh well, on to the next thing that will be half done. I would recommend AltaML for anyone who wanted to take a career break.

Cons

Spend a ton of time on presentations, writing reports nobody reads and are never finished and waiting for decisions that never arrive. Very little gets done for how many people are here. Busyness is the norm.

5 people found this review helpful

AltaML Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to take the opportunity to better understand your concerns and encourage you to reach out to us here on the People team. We want to work collectively to come up with a solution that improves your experience.

Discover more reviews about AltaML.