Employee Review

Former Employee

Meh

Jun 23, 2021 - salea associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours are really very good

Cons

Salary was not good at all

Aimco Apartment Homes Response

HR Generalist

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We see that you are a former team member and we thank you for your time with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hours, but we are disappointed to hear your thoughts on salary. AIR Communities encourages all team members to take advantage of our jungle-gym culture and apply for other types of roles they qualify for. We’re located in 20 different markets across the U.S., and we often see team members grow their career by exploring relocation opportunities. If there is anything else you'd like to share, please consider visiting us at our new Air Communities page: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-AIR-Communities-EI_IE4361413.11,26.htm or email us at yourvoice@aircommunities.com.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

Aimco

Aug 5, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work and really supportive management to work for. Great Place to work and really supportive management to work for.

Cons

Very large company and sometimes it feels that way Very large company and sometimes it feels that way

Aimco Apartment Homes Response

HR Generalist

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We see you are a former intern and we are thrilled to hear that your time with us was a positive experience! If you have anything else you’d like to share, please consider visiting us at our new Air Communities page: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-AIR-Communities-EI_IE4361413.11,26.htm.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Solid Company

Sep 25, 2021 - Senior Vice President Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid financial company, caring to employees

Cons

Ever changing direction and org chart

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Aimco Apartment Homes.