Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a great place to work

May 12, 2020 - Digital Marketing Manager in Ottawa, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

A reasonably flat org structure makes it easy to implement new ideas. Everyone in the company is supportive of everyone else, there is definitely a great team mentality. Work-life balance is as good as it can be. Overall it's a great place to work.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any significant cons. In the past departments tended to stick to themselves. Currently, with everyone working remotely, HR and senior management are doing a good job of keeping all of us informed.

3 people found this review helpful

Agility PR Solutions Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience at Agility PR Solutions. We’re very glad that you‘ve recognized the team-focused culture that we all work hard to strengthen. We’re pleased that you appreciate the creative and collaborative team at Agility PR Solutions. We are happy that you think it’s a great place to work, including a good work-life balance and regular communications. That's excellent feedback. We also understand that there’s room for us to improve, so we’re working hard to continue to provide transparent company communications, as well as more opportunities for individuals to reach their training and development goals to further their careers. Thank you for everything that you‘ve contributed to Agility PR Solutions. We look forward to your continued success. -Marcus, HR

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Apr 4, 2021 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance and pay

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Run

May 13, 2021 - Business Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that I could think of

Cons

Selling against competitors constantly, poor management

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Agility PR Solutions Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after working with Agility PR Solutions. We have taken your feedback to heart and we are saddened to know that you have left with negative feelings about your experience. We understand that working at Agility PR Solutions is not a fit for everyone (we work very hard, and require that every member of the team be incredibly agile and collaborative in what they do). Our aim is to select great candidates for our team, and to set them up with the tools and resources that they need to succeed in their role. We regret that our goal was not achieved in your case, and we sincerely wish you all the best for your career going forward.

Discover more reviews about Agility PR Solutions.