"Not a place to work for"

2.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

Pros

People, client interaction, account skills

Cons

Overworked, lofty expectations, management, politics

Aerotek2019-11-21
  1. "Pik packets"

5.0
    Former Employee - Logistician in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros

Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my work experience, training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.

Cons

I do not expect Recommendations, I expect to demonstrate first of all to myself, and later to the company for here A trust placed in me!

Continue reading
    Aerotek2020-05-26

"Recruiter"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people, great training, great entry level opportunity to get into recruiting and sales. If you are successful you will make more here than about anywhere else. Performing Recruiters are making $55k-$75k. Great Recruiters are making $100k+. Every large office has salespeople making $200k-$400k. Culture is 100% committed and generally cool type-A's you would want to have a beer with. The skills, drive, and sense of urgency you learn at Aerotek serve you well anywhere you may go later.

Cons

If you are just looking for a low-commitment 8-5 job while posting on social media about where you are partying that night...you will not like Aerotek. Success requires an all in approach both in work ethic and active support of the culture. That is not for everyone. There are Political Science grads 3 years out of college making $200k+, but there is a price to be paid. All the tough work comes first. If you are not up for the level of work and commitment, Aerotek is not for you. If you are, none of this is really a "con" As far a real cons go, the benefits are only OK, and finding work/life balance is pretty difficult.

Aerotek2015-10-30

Discover more reviews about Aerotek.