Advanced Business Acquisitions - Great Career Potential! Love Everyone Here! | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Great Career Potential! Love Everyone Here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Advanced Business Acquisitions full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I first applied to ABA, I was so used to my previous jobs where I had a limited opportunity for growth. I didn't quite understand my opportunity with this company until my second week when I was getting my first promotion. This company is a rare find because it is truly up to the individual to map out their own success. I have so many leaders and mentors that I have built relationships with in this business who... have helped me so much. ABA is like a family to me and I know that as I work towards achieving all of my goals, everyone is ready to help with any questions I have. I have always set high standards and goals for myself and ABA has been the only opportunity I have found that maximizes my true potential. I also LOVE the environment!!! It is so positive and co-workers become great friends.

Cons

You have to be self motivated to work here. If you are not it is not going to be a good fit. People need to have a strong desire to learn, have positive attitudes, and want to be a good leader in order to succeed in this business.

Advice to Management

Keep doing more sales contests! Last month I got a lobster dinner and I want more chances to win things!!!!!!

Advanced Business Acquisitions2016-01-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Alright"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Alba, MO

I worked at Advanced Business Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Steady employment in my field

Cons

Commute is already an issue

Advanced Business Acquisitions2019-02-15
  2. "Multi Level Marketing..."

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Advanced Business Acquisitions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Surrounded by fun people. Learn great sales skills. Team-based activities. Julie is a very nice boss.

Cons

Door to door sales. The business model gives false hope for many as it focuses on people recruiting people to their "team", who then recruit under them and so on, but very few actually succeed. Many people working here are without a college degree/pursuing a degree so they have limited alternative options to work. The employee turnover is ridiculously high.

Advice to Management

I would say change your business model; however, it thrives on giving people false hope so I don't really have any advice that could make tangible change.

Advanced Business Acquisitions2017-02-02

Discover more reviews about Advanced Business Acquisitions.