"Good place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at AdGear / Samsung Ads full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome work environment with tones of challenges. People are all friendly and career advancement are good since it's continuously keeps getting bigger. New offices with nice common area with pingpong table, snacks, drinks, etc.

Cons

- I don't see much cons.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fast-paced and exciting, but not without it's challenges"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Contractor - Senior Research Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at AdGear / Samsung Ads for more than a year

Pros

The work is very interesting and is constantly evolving. All projects have relatively high visibility across the organization, which allows you to really take ownership of your work. Management is very receptive to suggestions and concerns, and the organization itself rewards good work quite well. The people you work with are easily the smartest and most driven in the business. Even non-analytics folks are quite data-savvy. The company itself is growing at light speed.

Cons

There can be a steep learning curve at the beginning, and much of your success depends on your work ethic. There is relatively little to no downtime, which while stressful at some times, is what lends to the excitement and dynamism of the office. Due to high growth, there's also a few growing pains.

2. "Yikes"

1.0
    Former Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at AdGear / Samsung Ads full-time

Pros

Nothing comes to mind here.

Cons

Everything. Outdated technology, no processes, disregard for privacy laws, wrong people in management positions, passive aggressiveness is rampant amongst colleagues, lack of morale, lack of communication, I could go on forever.

Discover more reviews about AdGear / Samsung Ads.