Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A company within an industry that is unlike any other.

Mar 23, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a part of Action Media has changed me both personally and professionally. I've learned so much about myself. There is never a dull moment and it's refreshing to work with management that engages its employees on several levels of the business. This organization has grown exponentially since I started almost 5 years ago and I am proud to say that I have contributed to that growth, and that I grew with it as a person. The sky is the limit in the affiliate marketing industry and I look forward to seeing the growth that the next 5 years will bring. Thank you Action Media!

Cons

I don't have much to say here. I will say this; With hyper growth comes growing pains. I am an individual who needs to be as organized as possible and I wish there was more of a team effort to achieve that.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to learn accountability and use tools you wouldn't normally have access to

Mar 10, 2021 - Marketing in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours with half-day Fridays, HUGE plus when you have kids and have countless appointments..having this block of free time really helps work-life balance. We get the week between Christmas and New Years off, paid. Most companies close for that week and require employees to use their vacation days to fill the gaps. Vibrant & fun team! Constantly challenging each other to think creatively and outside the box, and always there to help when needed. Big on collaboration. Managers are accessible, and pretty hands-on with career development. Most actively listen and encourage employees to have an active role in their performance plans. If there's a specific project or pivot I want to focus on for a quarter, I discuss with my manager and it gets built into my performance plan. So not only do I have the opportunity to learn outside the scope of the my role, but I also get rewarded for it in the form of a bonus (and it benefits the company of course!) Location (pre-covid) was perfect - right at Peel metro. Now we're all fortunate to be WFH.

Cons

Can take some time to get certain things approved, making it difficult to set deadlines and manage time properly.

Continue reading
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

Apr 14, 2021 - Digital Media Designer in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits / Staff activities and lunches / Breakfast options provided/ Generally good vibe.

Cons

Online CPA ad management agency that's content feels suspect.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Action Media.