1. "If you're sick of your job making you "dumber," work here."

5.0
    Current Employee - SEO Copywriter in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Action Media full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Emphasis on learning, collaboration, perseverance... these aren't just throwaway things every company blabs on about. We actually embody these in all we do here. -Education programs (conference opportunities, Kindle loaning program, e-course budgets, demo days, lunch and learns) You will build your skills here. -Amazing coworkers -- HR is a bit picky about who they hire, and the smartest, friendliest, most collaborative and supportive people work here. We all push each other to do our best. -Flextime, private in-office yoga every Wednesday, free breakfasts, snacks, and catered team lunches, games room, metro pass subsidy, like there are so many things. -Metro is attached to the office building (better commute!)

Cons

I guess I drank the Kool Aid, I really can't think of anything to put in a review, haha. Fully realise this sounds too good to be true, I promise it's not. Love my job.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "It can always be better"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Montreal, QC

I worked at Action Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

Niche market leader in certain areas of the business

Cons

Low salaries compared to the rest of the industry

2. "Honest Review"

4.0
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Montreal, QC

I worked at Action Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a great company to work for. It has great benefits, great people, a great boss, and a great work-life balance. Everything good about the benefits and the company culture can be already be found here mentioned on Glassdoor.

Cons

Your morals will be tested. You will have to make peace with what they do and once you understand how they really make their money you will need to either cope with it so you can continue doing your job well or leave. You can't be working here while not agreeing with what they do, this will only bring you trouble and anxiety.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Action Media.