ATB Financial - Always growing & evolving | Glassdoor.ca
  1. "Always growing & evolving"

Current Employee - Team Member in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We care so much about our customers - and frankly all Albertans even if they aren’t customers. It’s truly feeing to know that we can make the right decisions for customers and that it will be supported. To be a financial institution and be focused on customers makes it stand out even more. There is an appetite for changing the things that stand on the way and investing in continuous evolution of people, process... and technology so we are able to serve customers in unbelievable ways. It’s thriving and past paced and therefore engaging.

Cons

Sometimes the pace of change can be overwhelming. Even when change is for the better, it takes coordination and planning and listening to w sure we adapt and execute well. Leaders are trying hard and initiative owners are as well - but we haven’t found our groove yet at this new level of commitment to agility and innovation.

Advice to Management

Continue the great work on the next era of strategy, and be thoughtful about how to help the leaders ALL lead the changes and implications that will come from it. Driving it to all levels of the organization will help us be coordinated in our efforts. It’s an amazing privilege to work for an organization that is so future forward while remaining grounded in the customers that we do it all for.

ATB Financial2019-06-11
  1. "PRM"

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

Everything is great, you get motivated to work here

Cons

Some sales pressure as always in sales role

Advice to Management

Should listen for feedback from bottom

ATB Financial2019-01-03

"Seek the Truth"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canada, KS

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

The banking benefits are quite good.

Cons

If you wish to join this company, dig a little deeper, and find the truth. It is not what it seems to the outsiders. Everyone is quite selfish and puts their own interests at the top. You the environment is also quite toxic, and you will feel bad most of the time.

Advice to Management

Stop pretending and know the reasons why employees are so angry inside and why they are pretending to be happy.

ATB Financial2019-08-06

Discover more reviews about ATB Financial.