ATB Financial - Best place I've ever worked! | Glassdoor.ca

"Best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

ATB is willing to push the envelope. This company is filled with people who care about our customers. ATB is willing to try and learn from attempts that didn't succeed. They truly care about team members well being. I love working here.

Cons

No company is perfect. There are still politics being played in departments and teams. The transformation is starting to wobble a bit and I'm not sure we will meet all the objectives. Again, politics at the senior management level, however the heads all have the best for their area at heart. Just need to break down the pillars more. A name change to guilds by itself doesn't do it.

Advice to Management

Get on the same page and march to the same drummer. Transformation needs to see that "scrum" is not the solution to all. Operations will stall all the good things. I wish Curtis was more visible to the company.

ATB Financial2019-02-04

ATB Financial Response

February 6, 2019

Appreciate the feedback. Happy to hear that the culture of ATB shines through for you and also the feedback regarding moving forward.

1. "Product Manager-ATB"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Calgary, AB

I worked at ATB Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible, Great team, Cool space, and work!

Cons

Sometimes not as productive as I would've liked

ATB Financial2019-10-10
  2. "Culture"

Former Employee - Director

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

Culture, flexible working environment, interesting work

Cons

Politics, favorites, some hypocriticalness in the area I was in, a bit all over the place with strategy

ATB Financial2019-10-04

ATB Financial Response

October 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide some thoughts on your time with ATB. While we strive to always live by our ATB's at time we do fall short. If you would like to chat more to those please reach out to serviceexcellence@atb.com.

Discover more reviews about ATB Financial.