Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun coworkers, excellent pay

May 24, 2021 - Retail Sales Consultant in Alcoa, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great pay and benefits - Excellent training and support - Ongoing learning opportunities - Discounts on services and products - Great coworkers - Fun environment - Clear expectations - The ability to help customers

Cons

The schedule can be less than convenient for parents if they have lower seniority, but the pay is helpful to parents too and is hard to find at other jobs.

Continue reading
    35 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Experience That Propelled My Future. Be Prepared Though

Jan 21, 2022 - Retail Sales Consultant in Manchester, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recommend this job to anyone that is self-motivated to make as much money as they want. The commission structure is superior to other competitors and the pay alone opened up opportunities for me to invest and get ahead in my future. A high-paying career that does not require any degree!

Cons

Be prepared to deal with customer escalations and having to repeat information to customers that you previously worked with who may have gotten their first bill and raised a few eyebrows. This is a fast-paced working environment and if every sales interaction matters. There are sales goals every month. and if you are someone that likes to slack off this job is not for you.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great, Stable Company

Jan 19, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I’ve worked with has been helpful and supportive. The organization I worked in was very flexible too.

Cons

Starting salary tends to be a bit lower than competitors

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AT&T.