Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wow!

Mar 30, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m a new employee to the company. I am impressed with the training I have received even though I started during Covid. My onsite managers have been nothing but supportive and amazing mentors. Our area Vice President is very hands on and gives personal feedback even to lower level employees like myself. The rent discount is a huge plus since base wage isn’t too high. Commission are reasonable and once you reach a million dollars in sales your commission rate increases! Although a smaller company, they offer great health insurance benefits.

Cons

Smaller company so promotions can take longer. No other real cons but I will update soon!

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

Welcome to the AMLI FAMLI! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It's great to see that you are enjoying AMLI’s work environment, culture, and all the training programs we offer. Best wishes for a long and successful career at AMLI.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Attentive and professional management. Takes care of their employees

Cons

No cons for me when I was there

Be the first to find this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear your positive thoughts about AMLI’s work environment and our benefits. Thank you for having been part of the AMLI FAMLI.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

nalyst

Sep 28, 2021 - Programmer Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to start wirk

Cons

No cons to note here

Be the first to find this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your time at AMLI. Best wishes for your successful career.

Discover more reviews about AMLI Residential.