Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best up and coming millennial company.

Apr 11, 2019 - Brand-Outreach Specialist in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started out as an intern here a little over a year ago and it was a great experience. I've seen the company grow drastically from about 40 employees to now almost 150. Once I finished my internship, I was then offered a full-time job here. At the time, I was still in school and they were very understanding with my schedule to where I was still working full-time and going to school which worked out perfectly. I've had great mentors here and if you're passionate about the company and what you do they really want to see you succeed. We also have fun work events for each month like bring your dog to work day, team building luncheon's, and fitness Friday. I enjoy working with everyone here and it is a friendly work environment that makes it enjoyable to come to work every day.

Cons

The only con I have is sometimes communication isn't always there but as we continue to grow I hope that everyone can be on the same page.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful purpose driven company with the culture to match

Apr 26, 2021 - Director in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gives back every day to provide a sustainable future

Cons

Young company with plenty of room to grow

4Ocean Response

Recruiting Director

Hi there. Thanks so much for sharing. We have a big mission so there is certainly lots of room to grow! Thank you for all you do to help us clean the ocean.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Company lives by its values!

Jul 12, 2021 - Crew Member in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great to work for a company that upholds its values and helps employees do the same. Given reusable utensils, lunch box, and water bottles for days on the boat to help encourage less use of single use plastics.

Cons

As a newer company it still was in the process of organizing and finding the best methods for its goals; sometimes disorganized.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 4Ocean.