4 Pillars - Truly Helpful | Glassdoor.ca

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Truly Helpful"

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

We were able to be fully on the side of the client and help them sort out difficult financial situation.

Cons

Debt management can be complicated, and language barriers sometimes made it difficult to explain requirements.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on helping each client. The situations are so different, and it is good to be able to tailor the needed solutions.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Client Care Advisor"

Former Employee - Client Care Advisor in Saskatoon, SK
    Former Employee - Client Care Advisor in Saskatoon, SK

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team was amazing. Genuine feeling of making a difference in your community by helping those that need help the most.

Cons

You are working with people that are in the worst financial position of their lives. Be prepared for the emotions that come with it.

2. "Calgary 4 Pillars"

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

The people who work here are amazing and you'll find that pretty much everyone who works here are friends. And REAL friends, not just work friends. Really really awesome team environment and nothing bad to say about any of my colleagues - everyone who works here are just really good people who just want to help others and it's overall a really fun place to work and we have a really great "family" culture here.

Cons

Upper management sucks at communication, and seems to have a real problem with follow-through. There's a lot of "let me get back to you on that", and no follow through or inaction on their part. Management also preaches a lot about fair and equitable treatment, but there is clearly not fair and equitable treatment for ALL staff based on mgmt's actions.
    Also because it's such a small company there is really no room for advancement (despite whatever promises mgmt has made).

Advice to Management

Start communicating with your employees/staff better. If you say to someone, let me check into that and I'll get back to you, it's expected that you should follow through and actually get back to your staff in a reasonable time frame, not days/weeks later when your staff have to bring it back to you to remind you that you never responded to them.

4 Pillars Response

10 May, 2018 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that our company has an amazing team. In fact, we would be nothing without them and their commitment to our clients and each other every single day. As you know... More

Discover more reviews about 4 Pillars.