Eaze Delivery Driver Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Eaze Delivery Driver Reviews

Updated Sep 10, 2019

1.4
Eaze CEO Rogelio Choy (no image)
Rogelio Choy

"Good at the beginning, but like every other gig job, it all went downhill pretty quickly."

Current Freelancer - Dispensary Delivery Driver

I have been working at Eaze for less than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, gas reimbursement, short shifts, work on your own, not physically demanding job.

Cons

Lack of communication between Eaze, dispensary management and drivers. Eventually management started not giving a sh*t about their drivers, and started taking advantage of them. The mutual respect got lost as more drivers started speaking up against all the unfairness and management started picking favorites with drivers and assigning shifts according to who they liked more. A lot of promises were not kept and... eventually, drivers started losing interest and complaining about all the problems at the dispensary. Things got heated and complicated after that. In the end, working there became an unpleasant experience for everyone.

Advice to Management

Have respect for people as individuals and know how to talk to people in a polite and respectful manner. Also, don't think of yourself as more than us drivers, because you make more money or because you're in a management position. We're all here to make money and let's just work together to get it done. There's no need for attitude and rudeness because that just proves and shows your lack of professionalism and... respect for people. That's all.

Eaze2019-09-10

"Just okay."

Current Freelancer - Delivery Driver in South Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Eaze for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility of scheduling yourself to only work days in which you’re available. Pay is a bit more than average for a “gig job.”

Cons

The dispensaries that Eaze works with are great, but Eaze themselves is constantly messing up. Our dispensary in South LA hired TONS of drivers per Eaze’s request to cover 3 different areas of LA. THEN, a few weeks later decided to take away two of their areas leaving tons of workers working 1 or 2 shifts a week only. Now that things are getting busier, they won’t let dispensaries add more shifts for drivers. What... does this mean? Customers are constantly canceling orders because orders are taking way too long to reach them. Dispensary staff are staying at work til last midnight waiting for overworked drivers to come back after Eaze closes shop at 10pm. Eaze sees drivers as dispensable and often times could care less about our concerns. IT needs to step up their game. A server that crashes for hours on 4-20? Ridiculous... Their app sucks. It’s easy to make mistakes and

Advice to Management

Eaze - LISTEN CAREFULLY to the drivers. We know best what customers are saying and often times know how to make your company better!

Eaze2019-06-13

"Not safe"

Former Freelancer - Delivery Driver in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Eaze for less than a year

Pros

Better than usual money

Cons

Not safe for women at night

Eaze2019-06-06

"NO HOURS- SCAM- BIG TEASE"

Current Contractor - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Eaze for less than a year

Pros

Great Money! I made more than any other delivery service because of big tips. W2 employed by the dispensary.

Cons

This may be the biggest tease of all. I waited 3 months to get "approved" by the city. I got the call up and I got 3 days over 4/20 weekend. Then NOTHING for the next 4 weeks. Finally told by dispensary management that no new hires are getting hours and EAZE controls the scheduling and EAZE wants the dispensary to hire thousands of employees to just wait around for when they may need them. Just like the... onslaught of any other app driven driver services, they are run by code pumping technoids who have no idea what it's like to work in the real world and don't care as long as they get their chalupa and pepsi. So much for professionalism in the Cannabis industry.

Advice to Management

Let the dispensary make their own schedules and run the business their way.

Eaze2019-04-26
  5. "Delivery Driver"

Former Freelancer - Delivery Driver in Venice Beach, MD

I worked at Eaze for more than a year

Pros

This use to be a wonderful job. 40 hours a week. Bosses where nice in the beginning. Now they just dont care. Product sells itself mentality.

Cons

Bosses hiring family to replace employees who started with this business from the start is completely unfair.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees Fair. You got your position from seniority. Why cant I keep mine?

Eaze2019-06-02
  6. "Worst experience ever with a company"

Former Contractor - Delivery Driver in San Fernando, CA

I worked at Eaze for more than a year

Pros

Working with patients and tips.Fellowship with fellow employees was awesome but Joby the owner of the company did not like it.

Cons

Management and being treated like we don’t exist. Not being part of their staff and their team

Advice to Management

Start caring about your drivers they are doing the main job

Eaze2019-05-16

"No Hours"

Current Contractor - Delivery Driver in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eaze for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible Hours Friendly Staff Easy Driving Job

Cons

Cutting Your Hours No Shifts Available No Schedules Available

Eaze2018-05-16

"Eaze.com Employee Review"

Former Contractor - Delivery Driver in San Diego, CA

I worked at Eaze for more than a year

Pros

Friendly, Amicable coworkers. Made my own schedule. Awesome tips.

Cons

No communication between Eaze & Contracted Employees. Broken promises.

Advice to Management

Communicate, Communicate, communicate!! Allow for time needed , when applying changes. Stand by your employees.

Eaze2018-02-28

"Delivery Driver"

Former Freelancer - Delivery Driver in Oakland, CA

I worked at Eaze for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule - work when you want to. Innovative products Discount on product Easy going people to work with Management is sometimes here to help

Cons

They will stretch you! Long hrs. Pay cut to 14 an hr A lot of driving. Expect to drive more after your shift ends. If you end at 6 expect to be driving til 630 not including driving back to the office. App is outdated Sketchy neighborhood. Deliveries are manually imputed so expect back to back deliveries on busy days. Asking for lunch or breaks can be a chore. You will get deliveries right after you ask.... Customers are young so most of them don’t tip and take advantage of the services.

Advice to Management

Value your drivers cause they are the backbone of the company. We know that your improving processes but dropping our pay isn’t helping a lot of people. Tips on the Eaze app can benefit from this. People don’t like to be taken advantage of so don’t push people to the point where they are drained dry.

Eaze2017-12-29

"Zig zag-scapade"

Current Freelancer - Delivery Driver in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eaze for less than a year

Pros

Honestly, it helped me leave my job. If it wasn't for eaze- I would've probably killed. Myself. Everyone's super chill. On a gfood night you make good money! Hours are good and work itself is easy breezy! Love it more than postmates! Slash the career opportunities I marked that by mistake idk how that works.

Cons

When I was in the oreantation we were mislead to believe you would get $6 per delivery and it's $16 hourly. Yeah. I- it's whatever you make of the most. The system is the patient. If the patient orders and you're close, you get the call- no matter if it's 9 miles away. And then you go another 8 miles- and then it sends You further away. So zig zag- that's your gas, and wear and tear. There are nooo Incwntives that... make sense. If I cancel an order- it will not re route to a different driver. The system has to triggers that make sense.

Advice to Management

Why can't be the best driving job? Why can't you make it better for us to work hourly plus incentives per delivery? Why do we lose any way we go? Invest in the driver experience and I bet you patients will have a better experience. If we aren't happy- how will you have drivers? Don't you want good willing drivers?? All my gas, my tires, no ines helping me with that. Update the way the orders are distributed or pay... us more.

Eaze2017-08-08