Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews

4.2
Eastridge Workforce Solutions CEO Seth Stein
Seth Stein
Pros
Cons
  • "No Company is perfect but as a whole Eastridge is close(in 24 reviews)

• "It takes hard work to achieve your goals and when there is a ramp up at a client extra hours are expected(in 12 reviews)

"Wonderful company, amazing leadership, and outstanding group of people to work with."

Current Employee - Corporate Counsel in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

I have been working at Eastridge for 6 years and wouldn't want to work anywhere else. Even through the chaos of COVID, management has continued to be transparent and forward thinking to ensure we can have continued employment and engagement. There is an incredible amount of open communication, transparency and the management/executive team truly cares about the people. Every employee has a voice and the CEO is always willing to listen. It is truly an honor to work for this company!

Cons

None. Wonderful company to work for!

2. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - CREDIT & COLLECTIONS in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

team have been transparent, kept open communication and ensured that we are top of priority. I'm truly thankful to work for this company especially during this trying time.

Cons

None. Eastridge is my home!

3. "#ILoveMyJob"

Current Employee - Area Operations Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have found Eastridge to be a GREAT place to work. The list of why is long. Below are a few of them: * Eastridge is an innovative organization that strives to not only support existing clients, but also find ways to support future clients and their prospective future needs; The company culture supports creativity and innovation * A team environment where everyone looks out for the collective good * We care about each other; During the COVID-19 pandemic, leadership has focused on overall organizational health for the benefit of our employee-owners rather than simply the bottom line. While difficult decisions have been made, the greater health of the company and those who remain is the focus. Cost cutting measures have always been focused on long-term betterment for all team members * Support from leadership to grow and develop * Ethical, Moral and Legal...Always above board! * ESOP - We are Employee-Owners - dare I say more? * We work WITH, and in support of, each other...not FOR a company

Cons

There is always room for improvement. However, to be honest, leadership and company culture support speaking the truth in an effort to always be honest & open about challenges we may be facing. It is only by this method that we can acknowledge potential challenges and work towards improving the circumstance.

4. "Awesome company!"

Current Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

EWS embraces creativity and everyone's opinion matters. The CEO is very transparent and caring. Being a part of this employee-owned company that gives back makes me feel proud to work here. Everyone is so motivated and passionate, its nice to be around people that love the work they do.

Cons

I can't think of any cons right now.

"A Company That Cares"

Current Employee - Account Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Eastridge is a company full of servant leadership and colleagues who genuinely care about its workplace environment, company culture, social values, and the overall well-being of their staff/partners. One of the best things about Eastridge is having a voice and the leadership team is always open to feedback. Management is full of intelligent, dedicated, hard-working individuals that share common goals for the business. There is so much unity, collaboration, and support, it's beyond belief. Communication from the top down and across divisions is superb. And the opportunities throughout this organization are astonishing. Little did I know I would find myself so content with my career after being recruited internally nearly two years ago. This company went so far past my expectations in the most brilliant ways and continues to do so today.

Cons

Nothing substantial worth mentioning. Overall Eastridge is truly a wonderful company to work for.

6. COVID-19

"Collaborative, innovative, progressive workplace and leadership."

Current Employee - Program Manager in Marlborough, MA

Pros

As a new employee, I have had the opportunity to train and be mentored by individuals at all levels of the organization. While we as a company are navigating the strains and stresses of the COVID 19 Pandemic, I have witnessed my peers and leaders reach out to assist each other and also strive to find new ways to lead and grow. The DNA of this company guides each of us to continue to innovate and create solutions that honor our clients, employees and peers. The leadership of this company is transparent and forward thinking. I am honored to be part of this team.

Cons

It takes hard work to achieve your goals and when there is a ramp up at a client extra hours are expected. Not entirely a con but it is definitely not a 9-5 job.

7. COVID-19

"Best Company I've Ever Worked For!"

Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I have only been with Eastridge for 3 months, but I honestly have nothing but great things to say from the start. Especially with the pandemic going on they have handled it extremely well, provided job security for myself and my team and have been very transparent on how the company is doing. The trainings have been excellent, they are very organized and well established which I love and really make me feel like a valued member of the company. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful company and would highly recommend EWS to anyone!

Cons

I have yet to uncover any downsides.

8. COVID-19

"Leadership Is The Key!"

Current Employee - EHS Manager in San Diego, CA

Pros

I have been employed by 6 companies in my 34 year career. By far Eastridge is the best company I have worked for and its the leadership that sets it apart. From the Svet Family to our CEO Seth Stein and my boss Brandon Stanford, they are the best group of leaders I have ever had the pleasure to work for. During the COVID crisis, our CEO Seth Stein has been a visionary and a rock with his leadership during this trying time. Seth has brought comfort and a confidence to the Eastridge family with his generous act and strategic moves, making sure our company is in a good financial situation. The true measure of a leader is not how they lead when times are good but how they lead in times of crisis. Seth has passed with flying colors. Its an honor to work for and with leaders like Seth and Brandon. They allow me to grow, learn and be better each and every day. When I wake up in the morning I never dread going to work. I have never felt that way with any other company. This is Job number 6 for me and God willing, it will be the last company I will work for and its Leadership that has made the difference.

Cons

None! No Company is perfect but as a whole Eastridge is close.

Continue reading

"Eastridge: A company that expanded my career and gave me a voice."

Current Employee - Executive Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Expand your career and work with top leaders in the industry. Eastridge is advanced compared to its competitors in what they have to offer to their clients and their employees. Eastridge has thought of it all when it comes to managing a contingent workforce. They are a tech company managing the workforce for well-known brands here in the U.S. and internationally. You'll find that the employees who work for Eastridge have unmatched integrity compared to other workforces. Eastridge is an ESOP company, which means we are employee-owned, and along with this, I want to comment on how employee-focus their leadership team is. Many employees have described Eastridge as a business where your voice and opinions are valued which is powerful and empowering. I highly recommend the ambitious, career driven individuals to consider Eastridge Workforce Solutions as their next step in their career.

Cons

I'd like to engage more with our other offices.

10. COVID-19

"Forward Thinking Organization"

Current Employee - Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been extremely impressed with Eastridge's leadership team since starting. However, it has only proved to be stronger than I could imagine given the light of the COVID-19 situation. Eastridge had a plan for work from home options weeks before a stay at home order was given by the government. They have been flexible with their staff, clients, and temporary associates. More importantly they kept constant communication with the employees, even offering meditation and relaxation classes to help our mental health.

Cons

The rollout of corporate initiatives can be confusing or misinterpreted at times.

Found 202 reviews