Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

3.9
Eastridge Workforce Solutions CEO Adam Svet
Adam Svet
Pros
Cons
  • "Its awesome to work with Eastridge(in 20 reviews)

• "long travels hard work boring days(in 11 reviews)

"Owning my future with Eastridge"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not enough words to say how impressed, grateful and proud I am to be part of this Family. The values, culture and DNA of the company stick within days of your hire. Being part of a company that truly appreciates your hard work and takes in consideration you ideas to improve and grow the business is fantastic. I have to say Eastridge is a great place to work, and I feel honored for the opportunity this... Family gave me to expand and grow together towards success.

Cons

not having spots available to grow this as much as i would like to, but i know they will be soon.

Advice to Management

Thank you for believing in us to grow this business and for the opportunities that are yet to come

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-05

"The most understanding, inspiring, grateful and supportive company I've ever worked with!"

Current Employee - Training Lead in Tijuana, Baja California

Pros

Let me break it down for you: • Eastridge took the amazing step to invest in Mexico. • They're providing jobs to hardworking people who step up to the challenge of working with another culture full time and rock at it! • Great Culture, Values, and DNA. • Amazing support from mentors and anyone within the company that you ask for help • Never have I received the amount of appreciation that we get here for doing... our jobs. • You feel really appreciated and there is no such thing as dumb questions, only the ones you don't ask. • Growth opportunities are there, as a new Branch we're growing so fast that everyone gets a chance to prove their worth. • Constant feedback and support from team members from all over the company. • We're supported and encouraged to ask for any kind of help to understand and do our jobs better. • We receive objective and concise feedback • Last but not less important... Great place to work! I'm really proud to be part of this family and amazing team.

Cons

We finally got our own space, some construction details are still being done but nothing too big that doesn't allow us to do our work

Advice to Management

Thank you for trusting and believing in us! Pd: Can wait for you to come and see the new office

"Best workplace EVER!"

Current Employee - Commercial Lead in Tijuana, Baja California

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Eastridge has change my entire vision of an employer. I am so proud of being part of the Eastridge family, I am mesmerized of the strong culture that the entire team has and shared with us, it impulse me every day to nurture that in my team. I love the fact that our opinion is never taken for granted; every single opinion is valuable and it is a contribution to make our teams stronger. Eastridge is... company where you will receive an objective feedback with the only purpose to nurture your professional and personal growth. Growth opportunities are always available for those who work hard and Eastridge always promote that. Amazing job Svet family and Seth, thank you for believing in us, in your team!!!

Cons

I can't think in one right now.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing culture!

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-04

"Great work environment"

Current Employee - Staffing Associate in Tijuana, Baja California

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Eastridge is a great place to work, the atmosphere is really dynamic and the job culture is great. There is room for growth and everybody is open to feedback.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-04

"My second home and the most incredible place to work!"

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Tijuana, Baja California

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Eastridge has showed me that dreams do come true if you work hard and come everyday with a great attitude. It has provided me with so much to be grateful for in both my personal life and work. The culture and values are the same in everyone that I have met with. It's unbelievable how awesome this company is. When I started working here I could not believe how kind and smart everyone is. I don't see myself anywhere... else.

Cons

The company does not give you room to think that there are disadvantages in working here, it's he complete opposite.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-03

"Best place to work, Friendly and helpful staff always!"

Current Employee - Staffing Associate in Tijuana, Baja California

Pros

Everyone is sincerely helpful since day 1. The managers make you feel that they really care about your well being and there door is open for anything you need. You don't feel like just another employee, but instead like a family member.

Cons

When it comes to promotions it can be a little unpredictable, the announcements come a bit as a surprise to everyone.

Advice to Management

A heads up that promotions are coming up and ask personnel for opinions and feedback would help everyone feel included

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-03

"Excellent place to work"

Pros

Excellent , work environment, competitive salary , excellent office locations , good scheduled =)

Cons

The building is new and unfinished ,office is too cold in winter, the location its one of the most transit in TJ, you need to have a good time frame to come because the traffic. on vacation season its great.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-03

"Getting a little too corporate"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Fast paced with always something to do. Team environment. Great clients.

Cons

Company used to make decisions based on what’s best for clients, candidates, and colleges. Corporate decisions are now based on revenue.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-03
  9. "Eastridge is the best place to work"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Ongoing trainings Management is always there to help and support The branches are very supportive Grow opportunities

Cons

Our Mexican culture is not yet alligned with the American one, it shows that as Mexicans, we still struggle to help and lift each other up, we don't think as a team.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-12-03

"Wonderful Company - Fantastic place to work!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

Pros

The team spirit, work culture and work ethic is something I have never experienced before. The management team is extremely involved and committed which makes it great to interact with them. Every employee is so engaged in the work that they are doing that it is just great working on projects together. The ESOP took that engagement to yet another level. Very proud of being part of such a thriving company and team!

Cons

In many ways a pro but for some it might count as a con: Everyone is really engaged and hard working. This is a place to deliver your best.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The level of empathy and respect you show to your people everyday is phenomenal. That combined with expertise in what you are doing just makes it a real pleasure working with each and everyone of you!

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-11-27