Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 18 July, 2017

5.0
Ana Ber

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High level professionals, qualitative and timely deliveries. Motto: "We do what we say we do"

Cons

Hard work, long hours, time pressure sometimes on deliveries

2. "Human Resource Consultant"

Current Employee - Human Resource Consultant/Generalist in Middle Village, NY (US)

I have been working at Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania (More than 8 years)

Pros

Professional Staff! Possibility for career. Flexible hours and hard workers! Success oriented staff!

Cons

I do not have any cons!

3. "Senior Consultant"

Current Employee - General Manager in Bucharest (Romania)
    Current Employee - General Manager in Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania (More than 10 years)

Pros

Boutique consultancy firm which focuses mainly on high quality services and added value brought to clients. Small and homogenous team, high level of expertise, high level of empowerment. Part of regional acting Group and affiliated to one of the biggest international executive search independent networks, InterSearch.

Cons

The culture is purely entrepreneurial even though there is a high emphasis on procedures and optimizing flows - therefor someone used to work with lot of rules, procedures, supervision and control might not fit in.