Find jobs for Food Service Worker

Disneyland Resort Food Service Worker Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2020

3.2
Disneyland Resort President Michael Colglazier (no image)
Michael Colglazier
  1. "Good"

I worked at Disneyland Resort part-time

Pros

Loved spreading Disney Magic. Free pass into the park

Cons

Dealing with Guests and having to always give great customer service. Management sucked

2. "Food Service Worker"

I worked at Disneyland Resort part-time

Pros

perks, ability to work for big company, interacting with guests

Cons

so many employees you're just another number, don't feel appreciated

3. "Good Cast Members, Not Good Management/Corporate Personnel"

I worked at Disneyland Resort part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good place to work if you want to make friends and have some experience

Cons

Not a good place to work if you are living off of paychecks One word: Drama.

4. "Food Service Worker, Quick Service Restaurants"

5.0
    Former Intern - Food Service Worker in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Disneyland Resort for more than a year

Pros

Company takes good care of employees by ensuring clean costumes and treats on a regular basis, ability to sign individual into resort on most days, ability to sign in friends and family up to 16 times a year, discounts on food, merchandise, and Disney hotel stays, cross-training opportunities, job security.

Cons

Most jobs are on a part-time basis, strict attendance policy, difficult to get back to company after one has left.

"Fair but Firm"

Former Employee - Food Service Worker in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Disneyland Resort part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits, several tickets per year for friends and family. Special treats during Holidays. I liked the special store for employees for Disney products at discounts.

Cons

Strict rules you must adhere to, or you're gone. Low pay.

6. "Great Company!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Food Service Worker

I have been working at Disneyland Resort full-time

Pros

You have amazing perks. You can really grow in this company, they have many opportunities. It's always fun to come to work and change a Guest's day by creating magic for them.

Cons

There was be a lot of drama between employees in some departments. But just stay of their nonsense and you'll be fine.

"Disneyland"

2.0
    Former Employee - Food Service Worker in Hong Kong

I worked at Disneyland Resort part-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a delighted experience to work in Disneyland, because everyone there are very kind and very helpful. Besides, the company will regularly hold my staff event for staff.

Cons

Although it's very happy to work in, the career path of working in disney is unclear, especially for the low level staff, some staff even work for 10 years at same position. So, if you are very aggressive person, I recommend you don't work here.

Continue reading

"Food and Beverage Operations"

2.0
    Current Employee - Food Service Worker in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Disneyland Resort full-time

Pros

You are able to cross-train in several positions and locations in order to build up your hours. Opportunities to learn new skills. The guest interaction is enjoyably fun. As soon as you start working for Disneyland you will lose weight because we all walk so much and are on our feet 8plus hours. Great place to meet outgoing people and make friendships. You get discounts and benefits such as 401K and health insurance plus vision and dental.

Cons

The hotel union fee is $48 a month and they don't even use the money to help you when it's necessary or when you inquire information they are so ignorant. The management is disorganized, disrespectful, sarcastic, and some of them make me feel discriminated. Some managers don't deserve to have this position because they are incapable of maintaining good leadership among themselves and lack work ethics. Some cast members work hard more than others and when the slackers get promoted to become your Leads that doesn't make any sense to me especially if those new Leads have been there for less than a year. This company cares more about SHOW they don't care about your SAFETY. Being full-time will not allow you to have a life balance they want you there for every Holiday and for whenever they will call you to come in even if you are on your vacation day. I noticed that no one gets rich in the backstage they are all miserable. If you want to be a slave welcome aboard!

Continue reading

"Great company; scheduling sucks"

Current Employee - Food Service Worker

I have been working at Disneyland Resort part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for because its so recognizable, and the benefits include park entry & discounts on a LOT of stuff. Great for students that need a part time job. Training is really thorough and you're definitely well prepared for the job.

Cons

Scheduling is very difficult to work with. Need to have all weekends and holiday seasons available. Only receive the schedule two weeks at a time, and seniority matters a lot.

10. "Great job. Lots of drama"

Food Service Worker

I worked at Disneyland Resort

Pros

Free tickets (sign ins) Free entree to the park with discounts for food and beverage inside the park 401k Health benefits

Cons

Low pay for an employer that is so highly considered as a career Highschool drama

Found 11 reviews