Deluxe Corporation Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Sep 27, 2021

Found 45 of over 778 reviews

3.3
Deluxe Corporation CEO Barry McCarthy
Barry McCarthy
Pros
  • "I've only been with Deluxe for a few months now but the company is amazing(in 65 reviews)

• "Good company, with good benefits(in 55 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing bad to say about Deluxe(in 67 reviews)

• "Upper Management only cares about the almighty(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Payroll

Sep 27, 2021 - Payroll Specialist in Kitchener, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. Great people. Great service

Cons

No RRSP match. Lack in yearly merit increases

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Startup ideas and Big Corporate speeds

Oct 2, 2019 - Product Owner in Waterloo, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Deluxe has great solutions and products. Great people and a strong vision.

Cons

The senior leadership tends to lose focus of what is important and senseless processes get in the way of your day to day.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Needs to understand the Canadian market more

Dec 18, 2018 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, great people, nice office space

Cons

Lackluster benefits, poor management structure, high turnover rate

4. 3.0

Great People - Leadership making changes too fast

Aug 11, 2021 - Accounting Manager in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work with great people that are very competent and helpful.

Cons

Things are changing so fast at the corporate level, it never seems we are able to catch our breath. Before the dust settles from the last major change, another is already underway.

3 people found this review helpful

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We are glad to hear you enjoy working alongside your colleagues and feel that you are receiving the support you deserve. We appreciate you leaving us feedback! Whether positive or constructive, we take candidate and employee feedback seriously.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work, still recovering from the pandemic

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am challenged I have met a lot of really great people There are a number of employee resource groups available, including African American, Pride+ (LGBTQ+), Parents, and Women's. These groups are wonderful sources of information, help, and connectedness.

Cons

Stress levels are high. There's a lot of push to bring in revenue. Sometimes it feels like they don't care about their customers.

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We are so happy to hear you enjoy our employee resource groups. Our resource groups are part of a larger initiative to foster a culture of inclusion at Deluxe, and we believe offering these benefits to our employees will help create a safe and collaborative working environment for our employee-owners. Thank you for leaving your honest feedback!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Hostopia's Anchor brand

Feb 13, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Excellent colleagues * Great people to work with * Strong technical knowledge within the company * Work with a diverse range of current technologies/platforms * There is a strong sales drive which will lead to company success * A chance to get some good technical knowledge and deal with complex issues

Cons

* Lower than average remuneration * The required on-call is more like expected work outside of hours * Large churn of technical talent * Undervalued employees by the business

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! As a trusted technology business, it is vital that our IT professionals work with the most cutting-edge technologies. We appreciate you recognizing the importance of having a strong technical background. In the midst of transforming from a legacy check printer to a tech-solutions enterprise, we’ve identified a need for additional resources, and can assure you that there is a strategic emphasis on attracting top talent to fill those gaps. Again, we appreciate your feedback!

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Great people, tough to stay consistent.

Jan 21, 2021 - Data Journalist in Circle Pines, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Benefits are okay. You can work from home.

Cons

Things are a constant unknown with the business and workflow. Sales goals can change on a monthly basis. For how much things change, the goals set seem like they were done without any consulting with actual workers in those positions. High turnover rate.

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are always looking for opportunities to improve and honest feedback from current and former employees is a key element in helping us do that. We will share your insight with our sales leaders.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nice Place to Work

Jan 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Groton, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Hours Great People Learning Opportunities Safe and Pleasant Environment

Cons

Unrealistic Expectations Lack of Growth Opportunities

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. In order for us to continue improving as a company, it's important to hear honest feedback from current and former employees. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed a few of our many benefits including personal/professional development and flexibility.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Company, with amazing history and a very exciting vision for the future!!!

Dec 8, 2020 - Executive Director, Hosting Services in Virginia Beach, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People Great Values Customer Focused Great Leadership Great Vision

Cons

Although pursuing a more agile environment, still a large company with slow moving parts.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Ok

Oct 17, 2020 - Director, Marketing in Groton, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Lots of layoffs of very talented people due to consolidation

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews