Deluxe Corporation Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Nov 8, 2021

Found 55 of over 778 reviews

3.3
Deluxe Corporation CEO Barry McCarthy
Barry McCarthy
Pros
  • "I've only been with Deluxe for a few months now but the company is amazing(in 65 reviews)

• "Good company, with good benefits(in 55 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing bad to say about Deluxe(in 67 reviews)

• "Upper Management only cares about the almighty(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Most toxic company I've ever worked for

Jun 11, 2019 - Graphic Designer in Saint-Léonard, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ok salary and good benefits package.

Cons

The vibe in this place is so awful it'll make you want to run away from day 1. Feels like a mine full of slaves, nobody is happy there and you can feel it. The manager is extremely toxic and dumps her frustrations on the employees. Computers and working tools are old and outdated.

7 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Environment

Nov 8, 2021 - Product Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Knowledgeable team members Positive learning environment Good benefits Great cross-functional task distribution

Cons

No cons to share at this time

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We appreciate your recognition of a positive learning environment and cross-functional task distribution. At Deluxe, we value the development of our employee-owners and are working hard to create additional resources for Deluxers to utilize in pursuit of their career growth. Thank you for taking time to provide feedback!

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall average

Aug 24, 2021 - Senior Sales Consultant in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are good (health insurance, 401k, PTO, etc.) and mid-level management is very supportive. Company has a culture of "giving back", allowing employees to participate in many charitable activities.

Cons

Though I cannot speak for other departments/positions, there is too much micromanaging for inbound sales representatives - you are required to adhere to nearly every second of the company's pre-determined schedule, you are evaluated by the "quality of your phone conversations" (as opposed to the volume of business you bring in, which is the case with most firms), and you must pitch one thing after another to the caller, even when you know full well that they are not a good fit for what you're pitching.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Jul 13, 2021 - Processing Specialist in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall great please to work. Most managers are very friendly and down to earth. And the pay is good with quarterly bonuses. Good benefits.

Cons

The schedule can be unfavorable.

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We appreciate your feedback! We encourage you to discuss your schedule with your managers if you feel this is a major concern. Again, thank you for your review.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Information is unavailable

Jun 4, 2021 - Processing Specialist III in Lewiston, ME
      Business Outlook

Pros

patient and willing to train,reward their employees for hard work: social events and rewards. Good benefits: 2 weeks pto to start, health, dental plans, and retirement;401k.

Cons

The Pay is low, and slow to fix issues on the site.

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We appreciate your review!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Employer Review

Mar 19, 2021 - Production Specialist in Pepperell, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits. I love that they offer Volunteer Time Off pay, its nice that a Company recognizes that this is important to people and they allow you to take time off for it with pay. And that they spend so much time helping Small Business through the Small Business Revolution. Management I am under is great and so is the Upper Management I work with. They even dive in to help and with the day to day jobs.

Cons

There are some areas could be Leaner or more Agile although most are.

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for publicly sharing your trust in Deluxe! It was important for us to increase the number of Volunteer Time Off so our employees can spend time serving their communities. Additionally, we were happy to recognize Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Veteran’s Day as annual company holidays in addition to our standing list. We are happy to learn you enjoy it here, thank you again for sharing your feedback!

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent company

Feb 11, 2021 - Director of Sales in Groton, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upwards movement of your willing to relocate to corporate. Pay is good and benefits are good

Cons

No upward movement for remote roles unless you want to relocate. Company constantly making changes lately and layoffs happening.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Solid company

Jan 25, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Lenexa, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, with good benefits.

Cons

Upward movement is almost Impossible unless you know someone. They hire a lot of outside people for management roles versus hiring within

2 people found this review helpful

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We appreciate and value your input and are glad to learn you enjoyed our outstanding benefits. For continuous growth and improvement, it's key to listen and understand the feedback we receive, so we appreciate you taking the time to share this review.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

company overview

Sep 22, 2020 - Engineer in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company to work with good benefits

Cons

smalle r company trying to reinvent

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

OK Company

May 21, 2020 - Lean Process Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, a lot of work to do. Good benefits.

Cons

Kind of a figure it out yourself type of job. Low chance for carrier opportunities.

1 person found this review helpful