Deluxe Corporation Account Executive Reviews

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Breath of Fresh Air after 25 years Elsewhere

Mar 29, 2021 - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've only been with Deluxe for a few months now but the company is amazing. Leadership keeps employees updated on all company news and events. They treat their employees very well. The overall feeling of working here is amazing! I've been in the industry for more than 25 years and this is the first time in many many many years that I feel a part of a team and feel valuable to the company.

Cons

Use of a time clock as a salesperson. However, it does help to accurately compensate you for all time worked which many times involves some overtime for which I was not paid for at previous companies. This is more of a change to get accustomed to than anything else.

1 person found this review helpful

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

We lead with transparency which means ensuring our proud employee-owners are well aware of what we’re doing and how we’re doing as a company. We are so happy to hear that you found a company that values your contributions, and we are excited to have you on our journey! Thank you for publicly placing your trust in our company, we appreciate the feedback on your experience.

2. 1.0

Quantity over Quality

Apr 22, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Lenexa, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had a great manager to lean on when needed.

Cons

Over loaded employees with too much work and not enough time. No compensation and yelled at for overtime.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for providing your feedback and allowing us to address the issues you've raised. At Deluxe, our business and partnerships with our customers are built on integrity and trust. We know our success is directly related to our customers' success which is why we strive to put customers and first and always do the right thing. The situation you're describing in your review does not align with our core values, and we would love to learn more about some specific circumstances where our customers did not receive our world class treatment. Please connect with our director of Talent Acquisition, Stacy Van Meter, at stacy.vanmeter@deluxe.com.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Culture

Jan 11, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of your coworkers and team are friendly, and easy to work with.

Cons

You will get the occasionally angry customer, but you need to push through. I have been in my current the position for almost 4 years, and was not given a good raise.

3 people found this review helpful

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing you experience at Deluxe. We value your input and are pleased to hear you enjoy working alongside your teammates and coworkers.

4. 3.0

Nice Place to Work

Jan 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Groton, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Hours Great People Learning Opportunities Safe and Pleasant Environment

Cons

Unrealistic Expectations Lack of Growth Opportunities

Employment Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. In order for us to continue improving as a company, it's important to hear honest feedback from current and former employees. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed a few of our many benefits including personal/professional development and flexibility.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

great company

Aug 20, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay is good, hours good, supervisors actually care about you

Cons

Point system a little strict

6. 1.0

Stay away

Dec 7, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co workers can be nice

Cons

Management doesn't care about needs of employees

7. 1.0

It could be better

Feb 17, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers were great to work with.

Cons

Management in general will not listen and are not current on their own scripts and/or software processes. No clear career path. Culture and Values statements are simply "Wall Art".

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Company

Dec 8, 2019 - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Lancaster, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes there are bonuses if you meet the impossible sales goals.

Cons

Impossible to meet sales goals. Really poor benefits and wages. No work-life balance. Upper management is on a power-trip. HR Rep is rude and doesn't care. No opportunity for growth. Training is long and boring.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company, annoying customers

Apr 22, 2019 - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good training and the people make you feel welcomed Excellent colleagues and a respectable company with decent benefits

Cons

It's a call center position, which means you deal with annoying people over the phone I didn't spend a long time, but it felt like the growth opportunities career-wise were limited

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Trauma

Feb 8, 2019 - Customer Service Representative in Groton, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was slightly above average and the lot that the building is on is pretty.

Cons

They count the seconds you’re off the phone using the bathroom. Hopefully your computer doesn’t go down or your manager may put you in that “bathroom aux phone state” so you go over and then get pulled into her office says later and told you maybe need to drink less water. You’re treated like a machine. Also, they force you to lie to customers and sneakily add “protection” to their orders. They tell you to quickly say the protection charge at the end so they don’t hear you say it and ask you to take it off. Literally the worst job I’ve ever had.

Continue reading