Deloitte Employee Reviews about "good work culture"
80% would recommend to a friend
(5618 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
Found 5,618 of over 109K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You get the chance to work with great people that are very driven and know their subject area very well" (in 5388 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and the flexibility is also great as there are no strict timings to follow." (in 3746 reviews)
- "The benefits are good they have good work ethics and they take care of their employee's" (in 3514 reviews)
- "'Work culture is good and the flexibility is also great as there are no strict timings to follow." (in 2890 reviews)
- "Work with some great colleagues and meet lots of intellectual people who are willing to help" (in 1872 reviews)
- "No work/life balance and not easy to grow if you are not willing to work crazy hours" (in 9320 reviews)
- "Long hours are many times overseen (Smart talkers are well recognized than hard workers)" (in 4191 reviews)
- "Low salaries compared to market Salaries do not align with cost of living and inflation in Cyprus" (in 3129 reviews)
- "late working hours and alot of work" (in 2886 reviews)
- "low pay especially when compared with tech companies and with a high cost of living in the Bay Area" (in 2350 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Deloitte and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "good work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 12, 2023Tax SeniorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
The opportunities to learn are so many while working at Deloitte. No other companies have as many resources as Deloitte has. Work culture is good and the flexibility is also great as there are no strict timings to follow.
Working stress is too much during busy seasons
- 4.0Jul 10, 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGlasgow, Scotland
Great team culture (but depends on the team mix) Easy to balance work and life
Diversity is lacking in some offices
- 5.0Jul 13, 2022Business Technology AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 year
good culture is there here and we can have a chance to work with well knowledge professionals
work-life balance might go for a toss, but at the learning stage, we need to decide to choose. Learning is necessary li believe
- 4.0May 16, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
'Good company to maintain work-life balance'. Good environment And good work culture' You get the chance to work with great people that are very driven and know their subject area very well.' 'Work culture is good and the flexibility is also great as there are no strict timings to follow. Good salary hike and great company culture. Lots of opportunities to connect with others and expand your knowledge.
I really don’t see any company con. All grievances would be person/position specific.
- 4.0Dec 17, 2022ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
1) Good work culture and ethics 2) New challenges everyday 3) Great place to learn
1) Less salary if compared to peers
- 4.0Dec 10, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsHyderābād
Great Infrastructure ,Good projects Ample of opportunities to learn and grow . One of the best employer for fresher's and experienced and as a very good work culture.
Intense competition. Difficult to go up the ladder unless you are really good at what you do so their can be career stagnation for average performs who wants to stay with the company.
- 5.0Apr 12, 2022Business AnalystCurrent Employee
So many great learning opportunities- Deloitte has expertise in any industry or area of business you want to grow in. Get to work with some of the brightest people in the room and the sponsorship/mentorship culture is strong. There is a lot of client exposure right off the bat
Some projects are better than others; working hours can be difficult to predict and work/life balance is contingent on your team
- 5.0Mar 23, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
Very good work and Culture and always update to date market and you know what is vision of the company
Everything is good, No issues.
- 3.0May 30, 2011Deputy ManagerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
reputed brand- it will add weight to your resume! freindly work culture and also a supportive management (depends on the team you work with)
if you work at deloitte bangalore: unsatisfactory employee benefits, poor food and recreational facilities, few service lines are not growing as expected!
- 5.0Apr 18, 2023Risk Advisory AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
First and foremost reason is the culture in the Deloitte I'd really good and also providing work life balance
Nothing to say about Deloitte here
Relevant posts in this industry
A community for Accounting professionals specializing across roles including Advisory, Audit, Tax, Assurance, and Forensics.
I have a first round of interview with hiring manager at Citi bank internal audit department for AVP role, can anyone guide me what kind of questions are generally asked in this round and total how many rounds are there in order to get a job offer, please note this role is based at Canada. Thank you!Citi