What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You get to drink free tea throughout your shift and they offer a great discount." (in 110 reviews)
- "Great coworkers (sometimes)" (in 47 reviews)
- "The people are great and truly care about the customer experiencd." (in 41 reviews)
- "Great staff environment!" (in 26 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling and time off." (in 19 reviews)
- "Many employees having mental health issues due to unnecessary drama brought on by poor management." (in 62 reviews)
- "Low pay and high expectations." (in 41 reviews)
- "Expectations for managers do not align with pay" (in 34 reviews)
- "Horrible Upper management" (in 33 reviews)
- "No benefits for tea guides/key holders not even if you work 30ish hours a week" (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DAVIDsTEA and is not affected by filters.
Found 734 of over 804 reviews
Updated Sept 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 31, 2023Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearVancouver, BC
Positive environment, fast growing company
Because of it being retail, I had to work most holidays, and Christmas was very busy
DAVIDsTEA Reviews FAQs
DAVIDsTEA has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 804 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at DAVIDsTEA to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
61% of DAVIDsTEA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DAVIDsTEA 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.