Criteo Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Dec 7, 2020

4.1
Criteo CEO Megan Clarken
Megan Clarken
Pros
Cons
  • "career opportunities: yes, if your French(in 23 reviews)

• "the career path could probably be improved but I know that they are working on it(in 14 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "The kind of company I'd like to work at for the rest of my life"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Great culture * Flexibility of a startup and stability of a giant corporation * Great pay * Lot of perks like gym membership, cellphone bill, parking, public transport * Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks including beer and Kombucha on tap * Gifts and swags occasionally * Work with smart people who will mentor you and make you better at whatever you do * Great work-life balance

Cons

* You will have to tutor people on what the company does and how to pronounce "Criteo" every time they ask you where you work.

December 29, 2020Recruitment Coordinator

We appreciate you taking some time to share many of the benefits of working at Criteo. We work hard to provide a positive working environment for our teams, even while working from home, but its our employees together who create the culture we are so proud of. Thank you for your ongoing contribution. We hope you are as excited for the future of the company as we are.

2. COVID-19

"Still Best place to work !"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Paris

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- do the communicaiton in time - work from home policy for corona and really put employers life at first - work life balance - talent r&d engineers - salary

Cons

- comparing my previous mutuelle, the mutuelle is terrible - less benefits - the communication bewteen R&D and Product is bad

December 29, 2020Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for sharing some of the reasons why Criteo is a great place to work. We agree! It's great to hear that the initiatives we put in place during this challenging year have been well received by employees.

3. "-"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tokyo

I have been working at Criteo full-time

Pros

Good work life balance in Japan

Cons

Retention rate is not good

October 26, 2020Criteo People Team

Thank you.

4. "Working at Criteo"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Barcelona

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary, team spirit, work life balance

Cons

Not drive by a strong top management team

November 13, 2020Criteo People Team

Thank you for your review and highlighting some of the benefits of working at Criteo. We are glad you have a positive experience working at Criteo.

5. "Good work-life balance"

Former Contractor - Workplace Coordinator in Singapore
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Criteo for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance, nice office at a central location.

Cons

Cold Environment, colleagues are unusually aloof

August 31, 2020Criteo People Team

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your work-life balance at Criteo. We will continue to work hard and implement initiatives to improve our team members’ experiences based on employee feedback we receive.

"Good company but decelerating growth"

Former Employee - Account Strategist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Tech salaries, work-life balance (French company), benefits, company mobility (vertical, across departments, internationally)

Cons

Overall company growth has slowed, stagnant innovation, several ceo changes, best days are behind them

August 4, 2020Criteo People Team

Thank you for your review about your time at Criteo. At the start of 2020, following a considerable period of transformation that culminated in the appointment of our new CEO, Criteo announced our new strategy to employees. This included a clear product roadmap that once again positions Criteo as an innovative leader in an industry facing exciting challenges. To retain our position as a leader in technology advertising solutions, we continue to invest in the future of the company.

7. "Overall great company to work for"

Current Employee - BI Data Analyst in Tokyo

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Smart people, nice offices, good work-life balance, a good re-targeting product

Cons

Many cases of poor communication, painful and slow transformation to a multi-product company

March 16, 2020Criteo People Team

Thanks for your review. Do reach out to your manager or the People Experience team should you be facing any concerns in the work environment. We will continue striving to make the work environment a pleasant and happy one.

8. "a good company to work"

Current Employee - Construction Business Manager

I have been working at Criteo full-time

Pros

1. good culture 2. good benefit 3. work-life balance 4. state-of-the-art technologies

Cons

Big dependency on 3rd party cookies.

February 24, 2020Criteo People Team

We appreciate you leaving a review indicating the many benefits of working at Criteo. Thank you.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Strategist in Barcelona
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Criteo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work/life balance. You can really see that the company cares about its employees and you feel like you’re part of a big family. The salary and benefits are quite good for Barcelona and HR does an amazing job making sure everyone is comfortable and taken care of.

Cons

As Criteo is still establishing itself in the marketplace, there is some uncertainty. There’s a definite pressure for constant growth, but it’s nice to feel personally invested in the company.

February 24, 2020Criteo People Team

Thank you for your objective and constructive review. It's good to hear that you feel personally invested in Criteo's success. This is something that we strive to acheive with all of our employees.

"Mixed feelings - Good company to stay less than 2-3 years"

Former Employee - Account Strategist in Barcelona

I worked at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Good perks: salary, lunch card, massage, holidays, the view... - Great team mates to work with; good talents (even if less and less over the years) It's easy to have fun every day thanks to your colleagues! - No micro-management - if you are senior enough - Trainings and personal development - Good chances to develop your knowledge in the Adtech industry - International environment - The right place to develop yourself if you have good energy - Healthy work-life balance - Gender equality (yes, that is something Criteo is really good at!)

Cons

- Middle Management can vary from one team to another. Some are very nice to work with, others make employees leave the company. They are the major part. People Experience are aware of it, through the Managers survey etc. nevertheless no concrete action taken, neither notes taken during the final interview. It makes me wonder if this is something taken seriously... - They expect you to overachieve with less capacity over the years. The new motto seems to be: do more with less. When you have a large client portfolio, and one thing goes wrong, Team Leads don't understand you don't deliver the same Top Service they deliver in Large Customers when having 10x more clients. Unless you work 10x times more, it's technically impossible. Expectations from Account Strategists should be clearer and risks should be evaluated by managers before reducing resources, thus before blaiming commercial teams. - Politics are high, I guess that's what you should expect when joining a big company. Something you need to consider before signing.

December 30, 2019Criteo People Team

You've really taken the time to give a detailed review and we want to thank you for that and your contribution during your tenure at Criteo. We assure you that the feedback in surveys and exit interviews is taken seriously and we work hard to find a balance between creating opportunities for advancement and ensuring that individuals promoted into manager roles have the right training and development to be effective leaders. We pride ourselves on having a strong feedback culture so we encourage all of our employees to give feedback to their manager, their people partner or even the business function leader. We're rolling out a new performance management and development plan in 2020 which will make it easier for people to get the right feedback and support at the right time. There's always things to improve but we're also proud of many of the pros that you outline here. We wish you all the best of luck with your new path.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 English Reviews