Criteo Employee Reviews about "smart people"

Updated Dec 29, 2020

4.1
Criteo CEO Megan Clarken
Megan Clarken
Pros
Cons
  • "career opportunities: yes, if your French(in 23 reviews)

• "the career path could probably be improved but I know that they are working on it(in 14 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "smart people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Dynamic"

4.0
    Former Intern - Data Scientist in Paris

I worked at Criteo

Pros

Dynamic nice and smart people, interesting areas of research

Cons

Full teleworking during my internship

2. "The kind of company I'd like to work at for the rest of my life"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Great culture * Flexibility of a startup and stability of a giant corporation * Great pay * Lot of perks like gym membership, cellphone bill, parking, public transport * Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks including beer and Kombucha on tap * Gifts and swags occasionally * Work with smart people who will mentor you and make you better at whatever you do * Great work-life balance

Cons

* You will have to tutor people on what the company does and how to pronounce "Criteo" every time they ask you where you work.

December 29, 2020Recruitment Coordinator

We appreciate you taking some time to share many of the benefits of working at Criteo. We work hard to provide a positive working environment for our teams, even while working from home, but its our employees together who create the culture we are so proud of. Thank you for your ongoing contribution. We hope you are as excited for the future of the company as we are.

3. "Perfect company to start a career in digital marketing"

Current Employee - Senior Data Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really smart people, good data infrastructure, family atmosphere

Cons

Management can lack of leadership

July 6, 2020Criteo People Team

Thanks for your comments. We are pleased that you have found Criteo to be a great starting point for your career and that your experience has motivated you to remain part of the family.

4. "Overall great company to work for"

4.0
    Current Employee - BI Data Analyst in Tokyo

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Smart people, nice offices, good work-life balance, a good re-targeting product

Cons

Many cases of poor communication, painful and slow transformation to a multi-product company

March 16, 2020Criteo People Team

Thanks for your review. Do reach out to your manager or the People Experience team should you be facing any concerns in the work environment. We will continue striving to make the work environment a pleasant and happy one.

5. "Great benefits and people"

5.0

I have been working at Criteo full-time

Pros

Lots of smart people, SG office feels like family

Cons

Promoting wrong managers sometimes but it happens

January 6, 2020Criteo People Team

Thank you so much for your great review, your opinion means so much to us. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how you feel. We love to hear that our employees are having a positive experience. We feel so proud and lucky to be a part of the Criteo family. Thank YOU for being an important part of what makes our culture so great!

6. "One of the best tech companies out there"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Paris
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Criteo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work, smart people, international environment

Cons

Articulation between teams can sometimes be hard

November 25, 2019Criteo People Team

Thank you for your review and for being such a great part of the Criteo family !

7. "Great technical challenges and smart people"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Surrounded by smart people - Recent technical landscape - Challenging technical challenges - Keeping on learning new things - Freedom of means - Great atmosphere at work

Cons

- Heavy processes for POCs and evaluation

December 18, 2019Criteo People Team

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive interview experience with Criteo.

8. "Very cool place where working if interested in the tech/internet sector"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Criteo

Pros

Cozy and relaxed ambient, smart people, lot of thing going around. The employee is very considered.

Cons

I have not faced any inconvenient yet.

November 14, 2019Criteo People Team

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on life at Criteo. We love to hear that our employees are having a positive experience.

"Moving too fast -putting product development/Wall Street over its people"

Current Employee - Senior Account Strategist in Boston, MA

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- smart people - good pay & fairly good benefits

Cons

- culture is OK- used to be much better but they cut funding for social events and perks that build community/satisfaction - management is extremely out of touch - horrible lack of communication about really important changes in our business and compensation plans

Continue reading
  10. "Many opportunities for growth in a great company!"

I have been working at Criteo

Pros

- International environment full of smart people from many countries, cultures and backgrounds. - Amazing office, cool perks and company events to promote cohesion between colleagues. - Competitive salary regardless of the office location. - Vacation allowance is above the average. Including some volunteer work days off paid by Criteo. - Talent Development, the company is investing massively in training programs for employees to acquire/improve skills and gather/increase knowledge. In-house full-day trainings, Coursera, LinkedIn e-learning. Unreal. - Many opportunities for growth, in a fast-paced environment where the only constant is change, I can observe hard-working employees who listen to feedback and work through it, getting changes to accomplish their career ambitions.

Cons

- Criteo has very ambitious business goals that translate into certain times when the level of pressure is high and it's felt on the employees and the atmosphere. - Due to the massive growth of the Barcelona office over the last 4 years, there are some employees that got promoted to leadership positions while there were not prepared for it.

September 23, 2019Criteo People Team

Thank you so much for your detailed review. You highlight many of the fantastic benefits that come with working at Criteo. While we are still in a transition phase, we continue to invest in our people and commit to a consistently great employee experience. Thank YOU for being an important part of what makes our culture so great!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 English Reviews