Conifer Health Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 3 Dec 2019

2.7
Conifer Health Solutions CEO  Kyle Burtnett
Kyle Burtnett
Pros
  • "A great office atmosphere but nice to be able to work from home on occasion(in 37 reviews)

• "great company with great benefits(in 24 reviews)

1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Team Lead Patient Account Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to Work from home

Cons

None At this time. I love it!

Conifer Health Solutions2019-12-03
  2. "The Hiring Process is all Offsite"

Current Employee - Patient Access Representative

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company seems to be professional even though the hiring process is all handled via email and you have to be tech savvy to complete all the steps and the process.

Cons

None at this time, so far

Conifer Health Solutions2019-11-17
  3. "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Account Resolution Specialist in Frisco, TX

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere, benefits, and all the great people I had a pleasure to work with!

Cons

Not being able to move or walk around, having to sit on the phone all day with upset patients, made the workday drag by.

Conifer Health Solutions2019-11-14

"Rough road."

Current Employee - Clinical Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When I first started, I really enjoyed the aspect of being a nurse working from home, having a flexible schedule, good benefits and joining a team/company that was growing and hiring at a fast clip. I received referral bonuses for bringing people on which was great. When I started, the team leadership was very compassionate and caring towards the staff and regularly demonstrated their appreciation for all our work.

Cons

Over the last year, we've lost all the leadership who helped build our office and treated employees with caring and respect. We have recently been informed that not only are our schedules to be adjusted, but they will "continue" to be adjusted every 6 months regardless of our availability and that we should not assume we will stay on day shift or night shift. We no longer get holidays off based on seniority; they are granted off by leadership "preference". We have had our benefits slashed; our PTO accrual rate has been cut almost in half, if we give notice we no longer get our PTO bank paid out in full (only a small percentage is paid). This seems extremely unfair considering we have "earned" all that PTO through our hard work over the years. Our benefits are also changing for the worse, with premiums and co-pays drastically rising. We have been losing some of our best nurses who have worked here for many years which has caused even more strain on the team since we are so short staffed right now. Management's best response is to continually increase the productivity expectations; for which many staff members are now additionally stressed and fearful for their jobs since they can't meet production. It has become an increasing negative environment with many staff members complaining daily and openly talking about seeking employment elsewhere. (I hear from friends in other departments and it seems many others feel the same way beyond the clinical team) We know the company is going through many changes, but despite the fake reviews, the change in St Petersburg is not for the best.

Conifer Health Solutions2019-11-20
  5. "Not recommended"

Current Employee - Patient Account Representative

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay was good at the time. I travaled.

Cons

Management was not to concerned about there employees. Production driven.

Conifer Health Solutions2019-11-16
  6. "Future is Bright"

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

New executive leadership is committed to growth, and transforming the company to be more competitive in the marketplace. Focus on improved engagement with team members. Significant opportunity for career growth.

Cons

Transformation is a positive thing overall, but can be difficult in the short term.

Conifer Health Solutions2019-10-30
  7. "patient access"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

great environment and some good employees, opportunity to grow

Cons

benefits and hours, everything its good just the pay not the best

Conifer Health Solutions2019-10-28

"Great work/life balance, good compensation, TERRIBLE LEADERSHIP!!!"

Current Employee - Director in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to work remotely, company offers good work/life balance

Cons

Too many changes to the organizational structure. I reported to 12 different senior directors in less than 5 years, was laid off only to be asked to return days later. Leadership does not know how to utilize or retain talent. Layoffs seem to be the only method used to cut costs. Leaders do not invest time or effort to improve existing processes, just cut headcount.

Conifer Health Solutions2019-11-09
  9. "OK company to work for"

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time

Pros

Loved the people I worked with although not everyone on the team did their fair share of work.

Cons

Disciplinary system for tardies and absences is not conducive to a family with children when they get sick.

Conifer Health Solutions2019-10-26

"Adapt to change"

Former Employee - Patient Access Representative

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time

Pros

Work from home is a plus

Cons

Layoffs throughout the company is at a high

Continue reading