The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Concordia University? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Concordia University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and a lot of potential for growth." (in 46 reviews)
- "The pay is good and there is a part" (in 43 reviews)
- "Working for the IITS as a student you have flexible hours and the possibility picking up additional shifts for events." (in 41 reviews)
- "Good benefits if you are able to get full" (in 32 reviews)
- "Good work environment and colleagues" (in 27 reviews)
- "The salary was low and the city is expensive." (in 55 reviews)
- "Low Pay and closed minded management" (in 16 reviews)
- "Not enough time to build rapport with the team since most communication was through internet/writing." (in 12 reviews)
- "low payment and no industrial experience for me" (in 11 reviews)
- "Such differential treatment is not always intentional, and may be practised by managers whose professionalism is exemplary in all other respects." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Concordia University and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 90 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sept 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Mar 9, 2015Graduate Research AssistantCurrent EmployeeMontreal, QC
Very equipped university. The SGW campus is placed in downtown and this make it very reachable from all over Montreal.
I have been TA for the past couple of years and I got to say the pay rate is WAY too low. Last year TAs made a demonstration about this and still its very low.