Found 13 of over 104 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good people to work with" (in 14 reviews)
- "Flexible, Minimal difficulty, friendly coworkers" (in 4 reviews)
- "Staff if friendly and I like my fellow coaches" (in 4 reviews)
- "Its a family friendly work environment and a beautiful location." (in 4 reviews)
- "Benefits are better than most companies." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Concordia University Wisconsin and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Dec 6, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
For the most part, people are all incredibly kind and genuine. Its a family friendly work environment and a beautiful location.
Extremely low pay, and understaffed in many departments. The advancement department is lacking in energy, innovation and overall professional leadership, which is a huge weakness to the university. Overall, I also don't believe they set the bar for excellence high enough.1
- 3.0Aug 10, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good environment to work with nice people. Beautiful location right on Lake Michigan. Wonderful students all very friendly.
Very low pay with someone with a college degree. Pay raises are ridiculous. If you're looking for a high paying career this is not the place.1
- 5.0Apr 16, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
The hours were flexible and management is understanding of schoolwork and outside curricular projects and activities, knowing that being a student is a priority. Concordia University is a Christian school, which creates a warming environment in which to work, and other employees are great to be around.
Quite a few students wish there were more on-campus opportunities to work, although I never had any problem finding a job. The pay system is a little confusing as to when you get you will be getting a paycheck. Pay is minimal, although because it is an on-campus job, the convenience is well worth it (to some).
- 4.0Aug 20, 2021Instructional Design Team LeadCurrent EmployeeDetroit, MI
The team members and work environment are enjoyable.
There is almost constant change and transition.
- 5.0Jun 19, 2020Student Contributor, Office of Strategic CommunicationsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMequon, WI
Great Supervisors and Fun work Environment
Same minimum wage set for all student worker positions