The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Concordia University Wisconsin? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Concordia University Wisconsin employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people, common mission, student" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good benefits." (in 6 reviews)
- "Easy going work environment, flexible work schedule" (in 5 reviews)
- "Flexible, Minimal difficulty, friendly coworkers" (in 4 reviews)
- "Flexible, caring, education benefits, opportunities to move between departments." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Concordia University Wisconsin and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
Found 2 of over 103 reviews
Updated Aug 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "lutheran"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Apr 6, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Most of the people are very kind. Everyone seems to work hard. Tuition reimbursement for family
The pay is very low. I hold a master's degree, was offered paltry salary. Little appreciation for achievement or innovative thinking. Potential discriminatory hiring practices. If you are not a Lutheran male, and go to the proper church, kiss your advancement opportunities good bye.1
- 3.0Apr 13, 2020Residence Hall DirectorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMequon, WI
People care deeply for students, a lot of loyalty to the institution
No upward mobility, Lutheran students are a large minority, and the culture of the institution is Lutheran leading to many from different backgrounds feeling like outsiders.