Concordia University Wisconsin Employee Reviews about "coworker"
82% would recommend to a friend
(6 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Concordia University Wisconsin? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Concordia University Wisconsin employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good people to work with" (in 14 reviews)
- "Flexible, Minimal difficulty, friendly coworkers" (in 4 reviews)
- "Staff if friendly and I like my fellow coaches" (in 4 reviews)
- "Its a family friendly work environment and a beautiful location." (in 4 reviews)
- "Benefits are better than most companies." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Concordia University Wisconsin and is not affected by filters.
Found 6 of over 104 reviews
Updated Nov 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "coworker"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 26, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeMequon, WI
Coworkers are wonderful, and the students are even better.
Salaries are low, and you most likely will not get a raise. (Staff only, I am not sure about faculty)
- 3.0Feb 25, 2018Student WorkerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible, Minimal difficulty, friendly coworkers
can seem discriminatory at times opportunities for growth lacking1
- 3.0Nov 28, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great colleagues and coworkers. Overall, flexibility with schedule when needed. Family Oriented.
Don't stand too far outside of the box, blend in and go with the flow.
- 4.0Jul 22, 2020Resident AssistantFormer EmployeeMequon, WI
A lot of support from peers and other coworkers, provides a lot of great experience for really any field outside of college.
The job is what you make of it, if you're not putting much in you wont' get much out from other staff members or residents.