Found 2 of over 90 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Concordia University Chicago? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Concordia University Chicago employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low Pay" (in 10 reviews)
- "You can write me off as a disgruntled former employee and severely disenchanted alumnus of the university or find out for yourself; however, I strongly suggest you heed my warning about this sorry excuse for an IT department with unbelievably poor and absentee management." (in 7 reviews)
- "Those that are good employees are overworked and never able to make a real impact due to poor leadership and excessive red tape." (in 4 reviews)
- "Salaries are a little low" (in 4 reviews)
- "If you are not a fan of nepotism, this is not the pace for you." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Concordia University Chicago and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "board of regents"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 13, 2019Faculty MemberCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsRiver Forest, IL
Great community, collegiality, commitment to mission. Faculty, staff, and leaders really care about students.
Disconnect between Board of Regents and campus community; low salaries
- 2.0Mar 29, 2019Director of Residential LifeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsRiver Forest, IL
Good benefits, Nice Perks, Good location
Working at all hours of the day/night, Unsupported by supervisors, Political Walls, Disconnect between the mission and the board of regents.1