Coast to Coast Events Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Coast to Coast Events Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2019

3.8
Coast to Coast Events CEO Cody Lowery (no image)
Cody Lowery
Pros
  • "The thing I like most about Coast to Coast is the family environment(in 12 reviews)

• "C2C has been around about 12 years(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "I don't have anything negative to say about Coast to Coast Events(in 4 reviews)

• "NO cons -- Cody is easy to work with as far as scheduling, as long as communication is there(in 4 reviews)

1. "ALPHA!"

Current Employee - Alpha in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time for more than a year

Pros

I absolutely love working with this company! I have been with the C2C Events team for a few months and the upbeat positive environment has helped make me a happier person in all aspects of my life. I have been able to learn so much from the management staff ... from communication skills, to sales, to leadership. Definitely an amazing job opportunity! Its not about if the glass is half full or half empty, but rather... that you are in control of the water being poured into the glass!!

Cons

NO cons -- Cody is easy to work with as far as scheduling, as long as communication is there.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome!!

Coast to Coast Events2019-10-21
  2. "You Choose Your Own Success"

Current Employee - Consultant in Hoover, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job continues to impress me daily. I have been here for almost 6 months and I am continuously learning new things and being reminded of why I love it here. I have never worked in such a positive work environment before and am surprised daily about how much I do not dread going to work like I used to at my last job. There is so much reward here (personal and business). You get what you put into it. The harder... you work, the more you can achieve. This job keeps me motivated with competitions and ways of success (not to mention giving me all the guidelines on how to get where I want to go). I love the diverse group of people I get to work with and I love that I get to learn from the CEO daily. This job is great for those who want a career or even for those looking to just gain experience. I am very grateful for this opportunity and I can't wait to see what else Coast to Coast Events has in store for me.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Coast to Coast Events. I will just say that some people just expect overnight success and don't give this opportunity the chance it deserves.

Advice to Management

Just keep up the positive atmosphere.

Coast to Coast Events2019-09-24
  3. "The Most Exciting Advancement Opportunity"

Current Employee - Director in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked at Coast To Coast for 18 months now. I had never been apart of team where they actually care about the progress you are making. I have learned how to train and develop my own managers and watch them grow into successful managers. The most important thing I enjoy about this opportunity is being able to learn and grow, all while having fun. As a Director, I have able to travel to many places to see and... network with other individuals in this business. I look forward to my next 18 months in this business as I have not been let down yet, I don't believe I will be let down in the future. As long as I continue to learn and absorb the information to grow and train it back to my team. There are no limits.

Cons

No cons. Every job has stressful parts and things you have to overcome. With this job, you control every aspect.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and lets make it to Regional!!!

Coast to Coast Events2019-09-24
  4. "Success Is Inevitable"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Hoover, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coast to Coast is an incredible place to work! The atmosphere is charged with excitement every day! I can't see any reason a person wouldn't grow personally and professionally with this company. New opportunities are present every day. Promotions and personal advancements are readily available as quickly as you desire. I received my first promotion after only 3 weeks. You control your own destiny. You will learn a... ton!!

Cons

If you refer to hard work, patience and persistence as a "con" then I have to say that this job certainly requires them. A few days can be challenging physically and emotionally but the pay-off is definitely there.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. IT IS WORKING!

Coast to Coast Events2019-08-08

"All looks good until you actually start."

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Hoover, AL

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people there are encouraging and give good advice to help you along the way.

Cons

You have to be incredibly talented, and even then you might be able to get a commission check. They make it appear as if you’re on a fast track to making loads of cash, don’t believe it. Understand this is simply a means to sell cell phones and Direct TV in Sam’s club so ultimately the CEO can profit and just pay you for the hours you’ve worked. In the meantime you get to hear the complaints of hundreds of customers... who have already heard the pitch several times walking in.

Advice to Management

Let your employees actually benefit from the sales they make so they can actually feel like it was worth it.

Coast to Coast Events2019-09-12

"Complete scam. Waste of time."

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Hoover, AL

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. The only likely pro is getting “cold opening” experience by approaching random customers in the store. These are retail hours.

Cons

This place is a complete scam. They use big positive business words like “campaign, events, ambassador, marketing” and its really just about recruiting people (anyone with a collared shirt, khakis and a pulse) to try and sell cable/cell service to innocent customers in Costco and Sams. You’ll work until 9 pm at night, by yourself, and only see a $300-$350 paycheck at the end of the week because the weekly commission... threshold is just out of reach. Only the elite scammers or “sales reps” will reach a commission check every now and then. No benefits. You get $10/hr and free snacks at the weekly office meeting. Your boss will even make you late to your own store shift by trying to daily sell you on “the dream” of making it big and getting rich. SCAM. PYRAMID. SCHEME. A CULT.

Advice to Management

Find a new line of business and stop lying to 17-22 year old kids about career opportunities.

Coast to Coast Events2019-09-04

"Absolutely LOVE this company!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere, room for growth, excellent training, work-life balance

Cons

I do not have any cons!

Coast to Coast Events2019-04-05

"Great company with opportunities for growth and development"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant/Recruiter in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

The thing I like most about Coast to Coast is the family environment. Although you are at work it doesn't just feel like another day at the office. One time I left my lunch at home and the CEO offered me his lunch for that day, so I wouldn't be hungry. Tell me what other company's CEO would have done the same thing. I really enjoy interacting with people and building relationships, at work I'm given the... opportunity to do both!

Cons

My only con would be that I have to travel on 459 with all the new construction going on in Birmingham. Traffic can be a nightmare on some mornings. But once I get to work it's all worth it!

Coast to Coast Events2019-03-22

"Got Hired and then they never spoke to me again"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time

Pros

I dont see any pros

Cons

Not serious about new hires Your job is to literally stand in a sams and bother people until they something from you

Advice to Management

Maybe follow up with new hires and schedule training?

Coast to Coast Events2019-04-04

"An Effective MIT Program"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers are very sharp. There's a healthy dose of work ethic, camaraderie, and competition. There are many opportunities here, and I'm taking advantage of it

Cons

You must have a good mindset and be hungry. Be ready to improve yourself and sometimes stepping outside the comfort zone.

Advice to Management

Never stop being hungry and wanting to help others who are.

Coast to Coast Events2019-01-25